Question on purchases of games and my kids playing those games
Discus and support Question on purchases of games and my kids playing those games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have purchased Minecraft for xbox 360 and downloaded it. I can run it fine. My kids are both xbox gold and play on the same machine. A friend of my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tonetheman, Jan 16, 2015.
Thema:
Question on purchases of games and my kids playing those games
Loading...
-
Question on purchases of games and my kids playing those games - Similar Threads - Question purchases games
-
Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues
in XboX InsidersQuestion About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox... -
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?
in XboX InsidersGuys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223... -
Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead
in XboX InsidersQuestion about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha... -
XBOX Preview Programme Questions
in XboX InsidersXBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be... -
I am using a different account to create this QUESTION. Me and my friend purchase a game.
in XBoX on WindowsI am using a different account to create this QUESTION. Me and my friend purchase a game.: My friend gifted me a game which is Minecraft which includes the java and bedrock edition. however, when I try to claim it to my account, it turned out to be region locked. Which is insanely... -
Purchase question
in XBoX Games and AppsPurchase question: i purchased coldwar and comes up saying purchase campaign,zombie and multiplayer which i did and when i tap on purchase it comes up saying already owned and wont load game in please contact me via... -
Question about Home Xbox and purchasing games
in XBoX Games and AppsQuestion about Home Xbox and purchasing games: Here's the scenario. One Xbox Series S, profile A (home Xbox) and profile B. Profile A is signed out, and profile B buys a game from the Microsoft store on their own account with their own card.... -
My question is regarding a game purchased benefits are delivered hardcopy?
in XBoX Games and AppsMy question is regarding a game purchased benefits are delivered hardcopy?: Im a South African willing to purchase the Elden Ring Deluxe edition game from your Microsoft Xbox store online and was wondering if the added benefits of the purchaseed game is delivered and how?...