Question on permanent bans

Discus and support Question on permanent bans in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; One of my friends account got permanent banned and can't even sign in, and the Microsoft account was erased from existence. Does anyone know why this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ace Coyote, Apr 25, 2023.

  1. Ace Coyote
    Ace Coyote Guest

    Question on permanent bans


    One of my friends account got permanent banned and can't even sign in, and the Microsoft account was erased from existence. Does anyone know why this could happen?

    :)
     
    Ace Coyote, Apr 25, 2023
    #1
  2. X115 Win User

    Playercard Bans

    My question is, why a permanant ban? No warning. No second chance to change the emblem. This is my question. I just want a straight forward answer on why a permanant ban without a chance to change the emblem.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

    Question on permanent bans

    Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

    Good evening

    In general, someone who hacks the account will change the account email by deleting the one that already existed, but to get the account back you need to prove to support that the account is yours and that it was stolen.
  4. KLRSKIR Win User

    Can this GT really ban anyone?

    Definitely not. The user in question has a modded avatar and will be permanently banned from the LIVE service.
  5. MatthewScott123 Win User

    Xbox ban

    I believe my account was permanently banned. When I go to enforcement on the desktop site it says 2 weeks. But when I try to login to my account on my console it gives me the permanently banned message and won't even let me sign in offline. So I'm thinking my two week ban was a trigger for the permanent ban as it was a repeated offense. My question now is can I reverse a permanent ban or no? Do I lose all of my games?
  6. spiffy939 Win User

    Banned account

    This isnt the right forum to be posting in but the answer to your question is no. Once you are banned you will have to ride out the time you are banned for. If it is a permanent ban say goodbye to xbox live.
Thema:

Question on permanent bans

Loading...
  1. Question on permanent bans - Similar Threads - Question permanent bans

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....