Question on Moving Settlers

Discus and support Question on Moving Settlers in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to move settlers from settlement to settlement, but for some reason {For example} i have a settlement with a population of 16, but say 25... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KarasuNoYami, Dec 1, 2015.

1. KarasuNoYami
    KarasuNoYami Guest

I'm trying to move settlers from settlement to settlement, but for some reason {For example} i have a settlement with a population of 16, but say 25 beds 30 food, 60 water, and a 100
    defense and then i have another settlement with a population of 14 with 8 food, 8 water, 20 defense, and 8 beds, and i wanna transfer the settles from the14 pop settlement to the 16 pop settlement but when i try to do this the name is greyed out and wont give
    me the option to move my settlers, why is this? is there a quest needed to expand a population past 16 or is 16 the limit overall?

:)

KarasuNoYami, Dec 1, 2015
  2. Sipuli91
    Sipuli91 Guest
    Settlement Location

^How can you have too many settlers? The number can't ever go above 10 + your charisma + 1 and you pretty much need several settlers to get 100 happiness...

Sipuli91, Dec 1, 2015
  3. Weapons

Settlers Pistol. and monocular.

BGH FlakJacket, Dec 1, 2015
  4. Malacath
    Malacath Guest

There is a population limit in the game for each settlement.

The limit is 10+Charisma

So if your charisma is 6 then the population cap will be 16

To move people there you will need to raise your charisma

Malacath, Dec 1, 2015
  5. I was upset when i found out about the 20 settler cap, I was hoping for a massive settlement. I have a crazy amount of turrets lol

Fear Thy Waffle, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Malacath Win User

There is a population limit in the game for each settlement.

The limit is 10+Charisma

So if your charisma is 6 then the population cap will be 16

To move people there you will need to raise your charisma
  7. Fear Thy Waffle Win User

I was upset when i found out about the 20 settler cap, I was hoping for a massive settlement. I have a crazy amount of turrets lol
  8. Chipz and Cola Win User

Carrier Command

yea i know it's a great game

didnt play the first age of empires but i had 2nd and 3rd

civilization and settlers are similar equally fun, if not greater titles as well

settlers 3 was actually the first game that brought me into this type of games

and then age of empires, then moved onto civ
  9. KyBlueSky Win User

Settlement Location

Supply line question here. I set up a settler in each settlement to link with Sanctuary, will this work or do I need to link them with each other also?
  10. iAshHD Win User

Your Best Start?

Whenever I rush the Railgun on unkempt-Valhalla and actually manage to hit something with it.

I also consider seeing Settler being outvoted the perfect prelude to a good start in any game.

Screw Settler.

Give me Boneyard over Settler.
Thema:

1. Question on Moving Settlers - Similar Threads - Question Moving Settlers

2. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  3. Please assist question underneath

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please assist question underneath: I have an ASUS 2022 26 inch gaming monitor that allows me to turn variable refresh rate to gaming & Home Screen.. that being said and this might be a silly question but the box above it the “allow...
  4. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  5. Xbox Series X booup question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X booup question: Hey guys! My Xbox Series X has stsrted on something wierd, and i dont rly know if it's normal. So i ask here. When i either booting up or restarting my Xbox Series X, so first will the loading...
  6. A question about the lack of Japanese games for Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    A question about the lack of Japanese games for Xbox: I have heard the whole issue of a few Japanese game developers not releasing their games on Xbox, and that makes me disappointed, most notably, Square-Enix neglected to make a port of Final...
  7. question about Xbox insider program

in XboX Insiders
    question about Xbox insider program: Hello Xbox Insiders team, I have a question.. I recently joined the "xbox insider program" and currently I see 4 options, 2 games to test (public beta) and 2 software to test, and one of them is...
  8. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  9. Moving PC Games to another Drive, I" have another to Addition Question to It"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Moving PC Games to another Drive, I" have another to Addition Question to It": My question is when i have moved the game to another drive (ssd), can I use the game on the drive run on another PC?? If so , How do you do that?? I have read this Msft support link...
  10. Question About Waiting Period to Move Xbox LIVE Profile to New Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question About Waiting Period to Move Xbox LIVE Profile to New Microsoft Account: This situation I have is very (as far as I know) unique to me and I'm on a deadline (which is explained in this post) so a quick reply is most appreciated. The email I used to make my Microsoft...