Question on how to refresh the Home Screen on my Series S

Discus and support Question on how to refresh the Home Screen on my Series S in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Will pressing the home button while on the Home Screen refresh the Home Screen? cd76c08d-4ce6-48d5-bc8d-53f45fe7c517 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MemeMaster_12, Jun 5, 2021.

  1. Question on how to refresh the Home Screen on my Series S


    Will pressing the home button while on the Home Screen refresh the Home Screen?

    :)
     
    MemeMaster_12, Jun 5, 2021
    #1
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

    Question on how to refresh the Home Screen on my Series S

  3. GrowlingYapper Win User

    friends list

    go to home screen press LT+RT+Y this refreshes the screen.
  4. GrowlingYapper Win User

    Xbox 0ne Friends List issue

    On your home screen is the friends tab showing if no press RT+LT+Y at the same time this refreshes the home screen.
  5. donnyvan der Meij Win User

    Moving back to the base edition of Forza Horizon 4 after playing the Ultimate edition

    I would also like to ask a second question, which might nulify my first question.

    Is the situation I present below possible?

    We own the ultimate edition of FH4 on my account.

    We have 3 xboxes (2x series s and 1x one s)

    Home console Series S: Wife logs in and plays Forza Horizon 4

    2nd Series S: I log in and play FH4

    Xbox one S: I log in to give acces to my daughther, and she logs in on her account at the same time to play FH4 on her account.

    ALL AT THE SAME TIME.

    Just wondering if that is possible and/or allowed.
  6. GrowlingYapper Win User

    No friends hub on home screen?

    press LT+RT+Y that will refresh your home screen,
Thema:

Question on how to refresh the Home Screen on my Series S

Loading...
  1. Question on how to refresh the Home Screen on my Series S - Similar Threads - Question refresh Home

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....