Question on getting help/support w/ games on the Xbox platform

Discus and support Question on getting help/support w/ games on the Xbox platform in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I started playing the Free2Play MMO Tera on Xbox after seeing some adds for it. While I like the game well enough I ran into some game stopping quest... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Neon_lance_er, Dec 17, 2022.

1. Question on getting help/support w/ games on the Xbox platform

I started playing the Free2Play MMO Tera on Xbox after seeing some adds for it. While I like the game well enough I ran into some game stopping quest issues and am unable to locate a method to contact their support.

The PC versions of the game have been shut down so only the Xbox & PS console versions of the games are still running. When visiting their official site: https://tera-console.com/home the contact support page goes to a dead link. https://support.tera-console.com/ From comments on Discord & Reddit it has been this way for a few months now. Does Xbox have any policy w/ Game makers about failing to have customer support contact esp when they are allowed to charge real world money for items?

Figured I'd ask here, since Twitter, Discord, Redit, and Bluehole/Tera's own site all appear to be dead ends.

!thanks

:)

Neon_lance_er, Dec 17, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Neon_lance_er, you're right, the last post I could see on Tera's Facebook page is from March 17th and Twitter Japan is from Oct 14, 2021.

You can provide feedback to the Xbox team below, but it's unlikely to fit the kind of things they deal with.

Generally, when a developer or publisher shuts down activities, they notify you through social networks, public announcements, etc.

Provide feedback to Team Xbox

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. The_Last_DJ Win User

A question about the lack of Japanese games for Xbox

Hello Quinn W! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

This will be down to the developer of the game to decide what platform or platforms to release on. In the case of FF16, Square Enix I believe they had a year of exclusivity on the PS5. It could be that Xbox couldnt reach a deal with SE or maybe SE just didnt want to do a Xbox version. There are so many reasons why certain games don't come out on certain consoles.
  4. DKWP79 Win User

Creation Club credits

This page has some details on that-:

"Your Credits are transferable and can be used in both games on the same platform for Steam and Xbox Live. PSN does not support transferable credits between both games."

So on Xbox credits can be used between Skyrim and Fallout, but NOT across platforms. On PlayStation, they are game specific, and also not shared across platform. So wherever you get the credits is the platform it stays on, and for
    Xbox, it can be across both supported games.

Hope that answers what you're looking for!
    Yes, it does. Not the answer I was hoping for, but it definitely answers the question. Thanks!
  5. Starseid Win User

Fortnite account on Nintendo Switch

This Microsoft forum is for Xbox and Xbox Games and Apps. You're better off posting your questions for other platforms either directly to the developer Epic Games or on Nintendo's official support forums.
  6. Alxce Win User

My son has XBox One; Can I use my PC to play XBox games with him remotely using an internet connection

Yes and no. The game in question needs to have cross-platform enabled, like Fortnite or Minecraft.

Games that do not support cross-play you will not be able to play with other platforms.
Thema:

1. Question on getting help/support w/ games on the Xbox platform - Similar Threads - Question getting help

2. Question on Xbox elite controller 2 being able to get refurbished.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question on Xbox elite controller 2 being able to get refurbished.: So I bought an xbox elite controller 2 not too long ago and I want to get the plastic on the right and left bumpers replaced as well as getting the controller joysticks undusted since I think...
  3. My Xbox account and all security questions hacked and changed - how can I get this account...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox account and all security questions hacked and changed - how can I get this account...: Someone hacked my Xbox account My original email and all my personal information and security questions have been changed Therefore every time I try and contact Xbox live, I am unable to get...
  4. Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...: Microsoft I got the game today and I am having problems How can I get Forza horizon 5 to install and start on my Xbox series x? e8617e41-b203-4591-99c4-aa766fffc5d3
  5. I can't get into my account that is worth alot of money because the questions on the quiz...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't get into my account that is worth alot of money because the questions on the quiz...: I did previously ask something like this but I was busy with Christmas so I couldn't reply. Basically whenever I try to get into my account (which is 'Soldier Dawg698') I get sent to a quiz....
  6. Hello, my GT is MadCowDisease0 and my question is how to get my suspension lifted after my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, my GT is MadCowDisease0 and my question is how to get my suspension lifted after my...: My account says permanent suspension which is very odd and End Date says indefinite which is even more strange. e00ecd6f-5769-4335-aadc-fe4d1221b515
  7. i need help again with a previous question with getting in contact with a DICE member or EA...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need help again with a previous question with getting in contact with a DICE member or EA...: i have already asked this question in another thread but i completely forgot about the issue and now it has been dismissed so i ask again whether i can get in contact with them....
  8. Please help me this ain't a xbox or microsoft question because I need to get a group of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me this ain't a xbox or microsoft question because I need to get a group of...: They are ganging up and destroying peoples fun by destroying things they have worked hard on.I will put a list of their gametags [mod removed].Please get them banned because what they are doing is...
  9. Help need someone to answer question on how to get games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help need someone to answer question on how to get games: I have bought the Game Destiny 2. When I bought it, my dad decided to buy it so all the exclusives and such are solely his and the game is on his account. However, I did pay for it and I want to...
  10. Help need someone to answer question on how to get games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help need someone to answer question on how to get games: I have bought the Game Destiny 2. When I bought it, my dad decided to buy it so all the exclusives and such are solely his and the game is on his account. However, I did pay for it and I want to...