Question on delivery date.

Discus and support Question on delivery date. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I ordered a new Xbox 1 X with the NBA2K19 bundle. The ad said: Available Sept 11th. I ordered it yesterday and the status says: Xbox One X 1TB... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SmokewoodBlues, Sep 4, 2018.

  1. Question on delivery date.


    I ordered a new Xbox 1 X with the NBA2K19 bundle.

    The ad said: Available Sept 11th.

    I ordered it yesterday and the status says:

    Xbox One X 1TB Console – NBA 2K19 Bundle

    Quantity 1

    Estimated delivery: Tuesday, September 11, 2018

    Shipping Method: Standard (FREE)

    Question:

    Does that mean they will ship
    it on Sept. 11th?

    OR

    Does that mean I will
    get it
    on Sept. 11th?

    :)
     
    SmokewoodBlues, Sep 4, 2018
    #1
  2. Mad Max Xbox One release day delivery?

    The only dates on the invoice are the date ordered and the release date. There is no mention at all about shipping or delivery dates.
     
    Alberic-006634A9-2231-4A6B-9210-4A4088E98FA9, Sep 4, 2018
    #2
  3. tj21717
    tj21717 Guest
    15 days and counting can't wait!

    I know and I appreciate that. I just read a few discussions on the game on Amazon.com and it is confirmed that there is no release date delivery for Batman: Arkham City. At least no release date delivery for Arkham City has been announced.
     
    tj21717, Sep 4, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Question on delivery date.

    That means they will ship it so you should get it on September 11.
     
    Smwutches, Sep 4, 2018
    #4
  5. Thanks for replying.

    One more question for you... This counts as a pre-order of NBA 2K19, correct?

    I would get a few freebies for the pre-order like coins and packs and whatever else. Not a big deal either way, but I was curious.

    Again, thanks for the fast reply!
     
    SmokewoodBlues, Sep 4, 2018
    #5
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Yes. If you don't receive them, you'll want to contact customer support for the Microsoft Store.
     
    Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
    #6
  7. Smwutches Win User

    Question on delivery date.

    That means they will ship it so you should get it on September 11.
  8. SmokewoodBlues Win User

    Question on delivery date.

    That means they will ship it so you should get it on September 11.
    Thanks for replying.

    One more question for you... This counts as a pre-order of NBA 2K19, correct?

    I would get a few freebies for the pre-order like coins and packs and whatever else. Not a big deal either way, but I was curious.

    Again, thanks for the fast reply!
  9. Smwutches Win User

    Question on delivery date.

    Yes. If you don't receive them, you'll want to contact customer support for the Microsoft Store.
  10. abjectsqualler Win User

    Xbox Series S

    I ordered an Xbox Series S on the Microsoft Store today and have the same estimated delivery date, 1/5/21. Same question. Eager to play Cyberpunk as close to the launch date as possible.
  11. Alberic-006634A9-223 Win User

    Mad Max Xbox One release day delivery?

    The only dates on the invoice are the date ordered and the release date. There is no mention at all about shipping or delivery dates.
Thema:

Question on delivery date.

Loading...
  1. Question on delivery date. - Similar Threads - Question delivery date

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....