Question, my bumper (left) was not working and I tried to fix it up damaged it, would it...

Discus and support Question, my bumper (left) was not working and I tried to fix it up damaged it, would it... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I noticed it started to not work I tried to remove the bumper button but damaged it and now I'm worried if it is still going to be under warranty.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mini_839, Jan 25, 2024.

  1. Mini_839
    Mini_839 Guest

    Question, my bumper (left) was not working and I tried to fix it up damaged it, would it...


    When I noticed it started to not work I tried to remove the bumper button but damaged it and now I'm worried if it is still going to be under warranty.

    :)
     
    Mini_839, Jan 25, 2024
    #1
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

    Question, my bumper (left) was not working and I tried to fix it up damaged it, would it still be under warranty?

    Hi there Mini_839, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

    If you attempted to repair the controller yourself and ended up causing more damage, I'm sorry to say that the warranty for the controller would no longer apply in that case. If your controller is faulty and still under warranty, it is advisable to apply for warranty support immediately and avoid attempting self-repair. As happened in this case, attempting self-repair may result in further damage to the controller, rendering the warranty invalid.

    Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players.

    I appreciate you understanding and if you have further questions please let me know.

    Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. LA Incorporated Win User

    I dont understand this issue

    The left bumper thing but last time i tried nothing popped up like righ bumper presss x thingy and re updtae system update since i looked up my code and it had another person not respond due to issues or not
  4. rma316 Win User

    hobbs fall cave

    Do you have all the updates for the game? Have you tried clearing your xbox sytstem cache? Is the game installed? If it is installed, have you tried uninstalling, then reinstalling it? Have you tried clearing your game cache(hold right bumper, left bumper
    and x button on load up)? These are some of the more common fixes to freezing issues.
  5. Judge Win User

    X360 slim running EXTREMELY slow and sluggish. Freezes when accessing friends list or messages

    Have you tried reinstalling the latest system update? It is possible that that update had issues. To do so, do the following: System Settings > Memory > Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X, Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X > Yes. Let us know if this fixes the issue
    after you reinstall the system update. If not, it is possible you have a malfunctioning Harddrive.
  6. pardimate Win User

    Disabled Gamer: Still cant swap the triggers on my Elite controller

    Same issue here. I have one hand, that's why I bought the controller. According to the person I spoke with last night, they're working on fixing the issue.

    In the meantime, I tried sort of a weird workaround that works for me: Assigned the LB to the RT function, and the LT to the RB function. So basically it's like swapping the left and right triggers/bumpers, but the bumper and trigger functions are swapped
    as well. It works well enough for now, but this obviously needs to get fixed.
Thema:

Question, my bumper (left) was not working and I tried to fix it up damaged it, would it...

Loading...
  1. Question, my bumper (left) was not working and I tried to fix it up damaged it, would it... - Similar Threads - Question bumper left

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....