question I have a seires x coming in a few days and I want to know something

Discus and support question I have a seires x coming in a few days and I want to know something in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; does all my info like accounts and settings automatically transfer over to the series x or do I have to transfer it manually to it? I know games I own... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ian tisdel, Jul 3, 2023.

  1. ian tisdel
    ian tisdel Guest

    question I have a seires x coming in a few days and I want to know something


    does all my info like accounts and settings automatically transfer over to the series x or do I have to transfer it manually to it? I know games I own on external hard drives can be transferred over manually but im not sure if account info and system settings is?

    any answers for this would be very helpful to prevent poietnla headaches

    :)
     
    ian tisdel, Jul 3, 2023
    #1
  2. ian tisdel Win User

    question I have a seires x coming in a few days and I want to know something

    oh thank you I saw a lot of results to this question not much gave a clear answer thanks fro the info
  3. Smwutches Win User

    question I have a seires x coming in a few days and I want to know something

    During setup, it will walk you through adding an account to the console and you'll just sign in with the same account information and everything will be pulled from the servers.
  4. GavinTheKidd Win User

    Medal Of Honor

    It could be playable on the Xbox X Seires Coming out.
  5. Drxign Win User

    Xbox series X

    We are gonna have to wait until more information comes out about the Xbox Seires X.
  6. Tyler Wright2 Win User

    Reinstalling games Everytime I play

    I owned the game with the issue on disc for Xbox one and use the same disc on seires x
Thema:

question I have a seires x coming in a few days and I want to know something

Loading...
  1. question I have a seires x coming in a few days and I want to know something - Similar Threads - question seires coming

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....