Question: How many Xbox Game Pass Ultimate days would I get with this? (Saturday, May 14th,...
Discus and support Question: How many Xbox Game Pass Ultimate days would I get with this? (Saturday, May 14th,... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hopefully more than 50 days at 22,750 pts. as a level 2 member on Microsoft Rewards! https://rewards.microsoft.com/redeem/000400000334... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by thomasseymour18901, May 14, 2022.
Thema:
Question: How many Xbox Game Pass Ultimate days would I get with this? (Saturday, May 14th,...
Loading...
-
Question: How many Xbox Game Pass Ultimate days would I get with this? (Saturday, May 14th,... - Similar Threads - Question many Game
-
Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues
in XboX InsidersQuestion About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox... -
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?
in XboX InsidersGuys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223... -
Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead
in XboX InsidersQuestion about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha... -
XBOX Preview Programme Questions
in XboX InsidersXBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be... -
Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.
in XboX InsidersPhysical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games... -
How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...
in XboX InsidersHow is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was... -
Good evening, a question. How many external hard drives can I put on my Xbox Series S? Do I...
in XBoX Games and AppsGood evening, a question. How many external hard drives can I put on my Xbox Series S? Do I...: And if I need a 3.0 hub to do it, I have 3 external hard drives, each with 2 terabytes full, but I still lack storage, so I ask if I can connect more than 3, which is the number of USB 3.0 ports... -
Hello my question is how many games is shown on ones Xbox one profile.
in XBoX Games and AppsHello my question is how many games is shown on ones Xbox one profile.: Hello my question is how many games is shown on ones Xbox one profile, i can´t see all the games i have played so was just wondering if the are a cap on how many games is shown until it starts...