question how i can get back the xbox sweervice messages in the xbox one ?

Discus and support question how i can get back the xbox sweervice messages in the xbox one ? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; it desapear and i have some codes there that i want to use da2738ba-7db5-42c4-907c-c6863c487804 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RD x Bulova, Jan 29, 2017.

  1. RD x Bulova
    RD x Bulova Guest

    question how i can get back the xbox sweervice messages in the xbox one ?


    it desapear and i have some codes there that i want to use

    :)
     
    RD x Bulova, Jan 29, 2017
    #1
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    How can I get back old messages ?

    You'll want to post in the Sales and Promotions forum and support will resend the codes.
     
    Smwutches, Jan 29, 2017
    #2
  3. Guz Guzard
    Guz Guzard Guest
    How can I get back old messages ?

    Hi everyone, I have a problem question how i can get back the xbox sweervice messages in the xbox one ? :(

    I've bought the Gears of War 4 ultimate editions, so basically the trilogy of Gears was included in a code that I had to put in my xbox, but unfortunatly I forgot to write it down and everything is lost now because too much time have passed I think, there's
    no way to find it for me....

    Can someone help me ? question how i can get back the xbox sweervice messages in the xbox one ? :)
     
    Guz Guzard, Jan 29, 2017
    #3
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

    question how i can get back the xbox sweervice messages in the xbox one ?

    Hey there!

    Currently there's not way to dig up messages after they have been deleted from your inbox, but let us know which codes you're specifically looking for so we can further assist! question how i can get back the xbox sweervice messages in the xbox one ? :)
     
    Mister Beep, Jan 30, 2017
    #4
  5. RD x Bulova
    RD x Bulova Guest
    I just send a message
     
    RD x Bulova, Nov 3, 2018
    #5
  6. RD x Bulova Win User

    question how i can get back the xbox sweervice messages in the xbox one ?

    Hey there!

    Currently there's not way to dig up messages after they have been deleted from your inbox, but let us know which codes you're specifically looking for so we can further assist! :)
    I just send a message
  7. Mister Beep Win User

    question how i can get back the xbox sweervice messages in the xbox one ?

    Hey there!

    Currently there's not way to dig up messages after they have been deleted from your inbox, but let us know which codes you're specifically looking for so we can further assist! :)
  8. Smwutches Win User

    How can I get back old messages ?

    You'll want to post in the Sales and Promotions forum and support will resend the codes.
  9. briannalanthier Win User

    Xbox Messages

    how do i send someone a message on Xbox please get back to me as soon as you can thanks
  10. Mistress Sara Win User

    Xbox Messages

    how do i send someone a message on Xbox please get back to me as soon as you can thanks
    Hi there,

    It's best to start your own thread than take over another user's thread. Steps to send messages on Live can be found

    here
    .
Thema:

question how i can get back the xbox sweervice messages in the xbox one ?

Loading...
  1. question how i can get back the xbox sweervice messages in the xbox one ? - Similar Threads - question sweervice messages

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....