Question: How do I change the payment method on a game I pre-ordered on my Xbox One X?...

Discus and support Question: How do I change the payment method on a game I pre-ordered on my Xbox One X?... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Effective today, I prefer to pay by one of my credit cards as opposed to one of my debit cards. Nothing credit analysts do will ever hinder any of the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by thomasseymour18901, Oct 23, 2020.

  1. Question: How do I change the payment method on a game I pre-ordered on my Xbox One X?...


    Effective today, I prefer to pay by one of my credit cards as opposed to one of my debit cards. Nothing credit analysts do will ever hinder any of the great memories I make with my family and household members, especially not longer than seven entire years
    after anything that drew their attention occurred!

    :)
     
    thomasseymour18901, Oct 23, 2020
    #1
  2. [ A J ] Win User

    Pre order

    Hi, Thomas! thank you for reaching out.
    My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

    I understand you have some questions regarding your pre-order.
    If the first billing attempt for your pre-order fails, there will be another attempt at a charge on the same payment method a few days later. Payment for your pre-order will not be automatically taken from your available Microsoft account balance.

    Please refer to the following instructions if you'd like to change the payment method you chose for this pre-order:

    • Sign in to your account at https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
    • Find your pre-order.
    • Select "Change payment method"

    [​IMG]

    Please let me know if you have any questions.
    Best regards.
  3. EzequielNeves19 Win User

    Starfield Premium Edition Upgrade - Billing Problem

    Hello Roberto how are you?

    My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

    No problem, your English is great, English is not my native language either.

    If you still have the pre-order activated, don't worry that Xbox will try to charge you a new payment attempt.

    We tried to collect a payment that was unsuccessful. If you don't want to miss out on your pre-order or incentives, please follow the steps in the received message or the steps below:
    Log in to your account and go to your order history.
    Locate the game you ordered and select Change payment method.
    On the Choose another payment method screen, you can choose a different payment method or add a new one.
    If you have no other payment method, we will attempt to collect payment via the payment method you registered again before the game launches. Your pre-order will be canceled if not successful.

    https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/pre-order-faq
  4. EzequielNeves19 Win User

    Starfield Premium Upgrade Preorder payment Issue

    Hello SathishKumarsdfgsfg how are you?

    My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

    Yes, you can pay for the game with your account balance.

    We tried to collect a payment that was unsuccessful. If you don't want to miss out on your pre-order or incentives, please follow the steps in the received message or the steps below:
    Log in to your account and go to your order history.
    Locate the game you ordered and select Change payment method.
    On the Choose another payment method screen, you can choose a different payment method or add a new one.
    If you have no other payment method, we will attempt to collect payment via the payment method you registered again before the game launches. Your pre-order will be canceled if not successful.

    https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/pre-order-faq
  5. Jakub Kušnír Win User

    Payment for fifa 23 preorder was cancelled

    I found pre-ordered game but There is only apply code, nothing to change **** payment method even in order history i cant change it
  6. [ A J ] Win User

    I want to pay for the pre order on the 17th. How long do I have to wait until the second attempt at billing

    Hi, Liam! thank you for reaching out.

    My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

    Unfortunately, there is no way to know exactly when the second billing attempt will happen. If the second billing attempt happens before you can pay for the game and your pre-order is canceled, you could try pre-ordering the game again before the game is released.

    Additionally, please keep in mind that you can always change the payment method you chose for this transaction. To do so:

    - Sign in to your account and go to your order history.

    - Find the pre-ordered game and select "Change how you pay".

    - On the "Pick another way to pay" screen, you can either choose a different payment method or add a new one.

    _____________________________

    I hope this helps!

    Best regards.
Thema:

Question: How do I change the payment method on a game I pre-ordered on my Xbox One X?...

Loading...
  1. Question: How do I change the payment method on a game I pre-ordered on my Xbox One X?... - Similar Threads - Question change payment

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. Home Xbox questions regarding changes.

    in XboX Insiders
    Home Xbox questions regarding changes.: Hi all, I have an Xbox series S at my flat (which is currently my home Xbox) and my old Xbox one at my partners place. When I made her an account on my old Xbox it wouldn’t let me play any of the...
  9. My Xbox account and all security questions hacked and changed - how can I get this account...

    in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox account and all security questions hacked and changed - how can I get this account...: Someone hacked my Xbox account My original email and all my personal information and security questions have been changed Therefore every time I try and contact Xbox live, I am unable to get...
  10. Question about changing from console to PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about changing from console to PC: I'm planning to buy a PC, since the price of the Series S here in Brazil increased a lot. If I change from console to PC using the same account, will my Insider level be the same it was on console...