Question for xbox ambassadors and Xbox employees i need this to be official

Discus and support Question for xbox ambassadors and Xbox employees i need this to be official in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello now just to be sure if you didn’t read the title and your not an official xbox ambassador or employee please don’t answer with your own opinion i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LowercaseBow, Sep 10, 2019.

1. LowercaseBow
    LowercaseBow Guest

hello now just to be sure if you didn’t read the title and your not an official xbox ambassador or employee please don’t answer with your own opinion i need this to be as official as possible. Alright with
    that taken care of i’ve got a question here it is. My xbox one power adapter is malfunctioning and i live in Australia so i’ve bought a new one off of ebay because that’s what an xbox gamer told me to do. But when i unboxed new xbox one power adapter it was
    a third party adapter. Now i need to know if they are safe first giveaway to it being third party was that it didn’t have a xbox one logo on it next thing it was a 3 prong adapter so positive, negative and ground but the official adapter only had positive
    and negative. The other thing that gave it away was that it was a lot more lighter and i could see wires inside of it. I would buy a new official xbox one adapter but Microsoft doesn’t sell them anymore and i can’t get it fixed because my consoles warranty
    has ended. I’ll provide the other electrical details like the input and output current in the comments.

:)

LowercaseBow, Sep 10, 2019
  2. Flymonkey102 Win User

It really depends. If it is at least branded I would say you're okay. It probably won't last as long but it is what it is.
  3. LowercaseBow Win User

Ok the electrical details are:

Input: 100-240V~ 1.78, 47-63Hz

Output: 12V… 10.83A, 5Vsb… 1.0A

here are the official xbox adaptors details:

Input: 200V-240V~ 2.5A, 50/60Hz

Output: 12V… 17.9A, 5Vsb… 1.0A

Here are images of the third party adapter:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Here
    are images of the official adaptor:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

I also forgot to mention that my xbox ones warrant has ended but thanks anyway.
    Console power supply brick problems was the reason I upgraded to the

XBox 1X console and am patiently waiting for Project Scarlett to release.
  5. LowercaseBow Win User

What should i be looking for when making sure all is good with it?
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

No vendor is going to tell you that a third party device is good to use as they have no idea what went into it.
Thema:

1. Question for xbox ambassadors and Xbox employees i need this to be official - Similar Threads - Question ambassadors employees

2. Xbox Ambassador handbook question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Ambassador handbook question: is the Xbox ambassador program handbook available on our Xbox's for us to read well we are online playing? f4513645-f3cd-42f5-b80b-2705459395fb
  3. I have a question why have they removed on Xbox ambassador

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a question why have they removed on Xbox ambassador: Here's a question for Xbox I'm not being abusive or being frustration about it and unfortunate say why have you remove me from Xbox ambassador when I have done absolutely nothing wrong Amor...
  4. Question about becoming an Xbox Ambassador

in XBoX Accessibility
    Question about becoming an Xbox Ambassador: Hello! I recently tried signing up to become an Xbox ambassador and was given the access denied page saying that I was removed from the program even though I’ve never been apart of it before....
  5. Ambassador question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ambassador question: Hey I have been an ambassador for quite a while. How come "Xbox Ambassador" no longer shows up under my name when I reply to a post? 178bb8c4-4857-403c-9e8a-676fec6dc2dd
  6. Hello!! I’m just have some question on getting back into the ambassador program!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello!! I’m just have some question on getting back into the ambassador program!: Hello everyone, and as stated above i have questions on getting back into the program. I ended up with a enforcement action on my account in May of 2018. I just learned of this tonight when I...
  7. xbox ambassador question

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox ambassador question: When I go to the xbox ambassador page it says in order to access this page you must become a ambassador but Ive been one for atleast 2 years. Can anyone help me to why its saying this??...
  8. Question to a preview ambassador about transfering consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question to a preview ambassador about transfering consoles: Im looking for a preview ambassador for this question. Im in the preview program. If i want to buy a new console are there things i need to know first before i switch consoles? Or can i just buy...
  9. Question to a preview ambassador about transfering consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question to a preview ambassador about transfering consoles: Im looking for a preview ambassador for this question. Im in the preview program. If i want to buy a new console are there things i need to know first before i switch consoles? Or can i just buy...
  10. Question about xbox ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about xbox ambassador program: To whom it may concern, ive always wanted to be in the ambassador program and i have a few friends who are in it aswell and i didnt know the requirements untill i had already gotten a...