Question for the long term insider users and staff
Discus and support Question for the long term insider users and staff in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; What does it take to get invited to the beta in the xbox insiders program? Is there any specific requirements or anything at all? submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SluttyYangXiaoLong, Apr 5, 2021.
Thema:
Question for the long term insider users and staff
Loading...
-
Question for the long term insider users and staff - Similar Threads - Question long term
-
Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead
in XboX InsidersQuestion about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha... -
XBOX Preview Programme Questions
in XboX InsidersXBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be... -
Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.
in XboX InsidersPhysical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games... -
my question is to long to ask
in XBoX Accessibilitymy question is to long to ask: i can’t link no microsoft account to my minecraft i don’t even have a account linked to it and i made multiple gmails to try and sign to microsoft but it dosent work it keeps saying i have a... -
Cloud gaming the question is why does it take so long to load up
in XBoX Games and AppsCloud gaming the question is why does it take so long to load up: Cloud gaming why does it take so long to load up when Xbox announce so quickly Are you able to play games anywhere through cloud gaming on any particular kind of platform as long as it is... -
Long question so I hope you understand.
in XBoX AccessibilityLong question so I hope you understand.: I'm trying to change my phone number linked with my Microsoft account but I cant because I don't have that phone number anymore. The problem is when I go to change it, it wants me to type the last... -
Question: How long should an Xbox One X that hasn’t been moved since shortly after it was...
in XBoX on ConsolesQuestion: How long should an Xbox One X that hasn’t been moved since shortly after it was...: On what many people in Philadelphia and New Jersey call “mischief night” rather than Halloween, I’m wondering when the $500 Xbox One X I have will break after normal use and when I should start... -
Long Dark Game preview question
in XBoX Games and AppsLong Dark Game preview question: If I buy the game preview for this title, am I upgraded to the full game when it comes out, or do I have to pay more on its full release? Thanks. ae106aeb-c952-4f15-a838-38918d8aa449 -
GamerTag question (bit long sorry)
in XBoX on ConsolesGamerTag question (bit long sorry): So i have my own GT, my sons had a GT using one of my old email addresses lets say its called SB, I decided to make both my sons their own email address'...I changed the email address on the SB...