Question for NON xbox live users.

Discus and support Question for NON xbox live users. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there List of xbox games that don't require xbox live? Does Wizards of Brandel require xbox live to play? I read about some games on game pass that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by theenoid, Nov 23, 2019.

  1. theenoid
    theenoid Guest

    Question for NON xbox live users.


    Is there List of xbox games that don't require xbox live? Does Wizards of Brandel require xbox live to play? I read about some games on game pass that require xbox live. I'm not a game pass or xbox live subscriber So I'm worried
    about buying a game I can't play. Is there a way to tell? thanks!

    :)
     
    theenoid, Nov 23, 2019
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Question for NON xbox live users.

    I'm not sure if there is a list like that out there, but you'd check the game descriptions. It'll list if has online multiplayer. That would require gold.
  3. IamJustinAaron Win User

    Question for NON xbox live users.

    With Xbox Game Pass, you can download their games directly
    to your console and play them offline. Please understand if your Xbox Game Pass subscription expires,
    the game will remain installed, but you won't be able to play it until you either
    resubscribe or purchase the game.
  4. Jacyintha Win User

    convert a non-live user to a live user.

    When signed into your profile, hit the silver "guide" button in the center of your controller. From there, select "join xbox live". That'll have you set up your account, add an email, all the good stuff. Afterwards, you can be added to the family pack. Just
    a warning, you being a secondary makes the "primary" or "parental" account the one incharge of all your settings.
  5. PhDPeddler Win User

    convert a non-live user to a live user.

    Hello Shpankazoid,



    I found the FAQ for the family plan and your question. It goes into detail about the transfer: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing-and-subscriptions/parental-controls/managing-family-members#cdbda08d20a54017a96f18aec7bda3db



    I dont see any problem with it as long as you are the primary account.
  6. Pogue McManus Win User

    convert a non-live user to a live user.

    If you created the the family plan with your GamerTag then you are on gold. If you need help with adding an account to the family plan I can assist you there as well just let me know.
Thema:

Question for NON xbox live users.

Loading...
  1. Question for NON xbox live users. - Similar Threads - Question NON live

  2. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  3. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  4. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  5. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  6. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  7. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  8. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....
  9. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  10. Xbox to PC DLC double purchase(maybe not an insiders question but related non the less)

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox to PC DLC double purchase(maybe not an insiders question but related non the less): With cities skylines on gamepass(pc and xbox) I had to repurchase dlcs even though it's the same for both. Did i mess up or is it common to have to repurchase dlcs when you switch to the pc...