Question for both Microsoft and Bethesda...When Fallout 4 will be fixed on consoles? .The...

Discus and support Question for both Microsoft and Bethesda...When Fallout 4 will be fixed on consoles? .The... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Fallout has millions of fans.don't you have consideration for them? i'm starting to think you don't 5a639b52-a4ad-4e88-a5a6-d2fd7c51aaf2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dumon Hitsugaya, Jan 23, 2023.

  1. Question for both Microsoft and Bethesda...When Fallout 4 will be fixed on consoles? .The...


    Fallout has millions of fans.don't you have consideration for them?

    i'm starting to think you don't

    :)
     
    Dumon Hitsugaya, Jan 23, 2023
    #1
  2. Mexicola1984 Win User

    'Three Dog' hints at Fallout 4 announcement

    I don't think its a question of "if there will be a Fallout 4" its more of a question of "When Fallout 4 is out". Don't forget New Vegas was done by a different dev team, if Bethesda are on it, should be amazing. Imagine Fallout with the Skyrim engine......
  3. Dumon Hitsugaya Win User

    Question for both Microsoft and Bethesda...When Fallout 4 will be fixed on consoles? .The game its simply broken for consoles,is that so hard to fix?

    Really? what problems? the game simply don't work,im on 25hrs save game and have like 200+ crashes on the game,just go on you tube and type Fallout 4 crash xbox series S or X or One and you'll find several videos.

    and before you say its because of mods,its not because i've did numerous tests on the game,

    I LOVE THIS GAME, and i cant play its frustrating
  4. Shaggy2000 Win User

    Question for both Microsoft and Bethesda...When Fallout 4 will be fixed on consoles? .The game its simply broken for consoles,is that so hard to fix?

    Might be helpful if you actually said what problems you're having, that way someone may be able to help.
  5. Dumon Hitsugaya Win User

    Question for both Microsoft and Bethesda...When Fallout 4 will be fixed on consoles? .The game its simply broken for consoles,is that so hard to fix?

    But is a issue on xbox console gameplay,since the game works normally on PC..and Bethesda studios is microsoft now so......
  6. Georges C. Win User

    Question for both Microsoft and Bethesda...When Fallout 4 will be fixed on consoles? .The game its simply broken for consoles,is that so hard to fix?

Thema:

Question for both Microsoft and Bethesda...When Fallout 4 will be fixed on consoles? .The...

Loading...
  1. Question for both Microsoft and Bethesda...When Fallout 4 will be fixed on consoles? .The... - Similar Threads - Question both Microsoft

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  4. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  5. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  6. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  7. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  8. can you answer this question for me how do i get the same account on both my xbox and PC

    in XBoX Accessibility
    can you answer this question for me how do i get the same account on both my xbox and PC: Dear, Microsoft I have logged into my Mixer account on my personal computer and when i tried to start up my stream on my Xbox it wouldn't let me start up my stream on the account i just signed...
  9. Owning both Xbox One & 360: Online Gaming Question

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Owning both Xbox One & 360: Online Gaming Question: Hello fellow gamers. Here is my scenario: I own both the xbox one and xbox 360. I want to know if I can own a copy of one game for each console (1 disc for the Xbox One, and 1 disc for the 360),...
  10. Question about playing on both 360/ONE...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about playing on both 360/ONE...: Brother has it on 360 and bought it for my xbox one, if he comes over and played with his stats on my xbox one, will those stats carry back and forth to his 360 and then back again to one?...