Question for both Microsoft and Bethesda...When Fallout 4 will be fixed on consoles? .The...

Discus and support Question for both Microsoft and Bethesda...When Fallout 4 will be fixed on consoles? .The... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Fallout has millions of fans.don't you have consideration for them? i'm starting to think you don't 5a639b52-a4ad-4e88-a5a6-d2fd7c51aaf2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dumon Hitsugaya, Jan 23, 2023.

1. Question for both Microsoft and Bethesda...When Fallout 4 will be fixed on consoles? .The...

Fallout has millions of fans.don't you have consideration for them?

i'm starting to think you don't

:)

Dumon Hitsugaya, Jan 23, 2023
  2. Mexicola1984 Win User

'Three Dog' hints at Fallout 4 announcement

I don't think its a question of "if there will be a Fallout 4" its more of a question of "When Fallout 4 is out". Don't forget New Vegas was done by a different dev team, if Bethesda are on it, should be amazing. Imagine Fallout with the Skyrim engine......
  3. Dumon Hitsugaya Win User

Question for both Microsoft and Bethesda...When Fallout 4 will be fixed on consoles? .The game its simply broken for consoles,is that so hard to fix?

Really? what problems? the game simply don't work,im on 25hrs save game and have like 200+ crashes on the game,just go on you tube and type Fallout 4 crash xbox series S or X or One and you'll find several videos.

and before you say its because of mods,its not because i've did numerous tests on the game,

I LOVE THIS GAME, and i cant play its frustrating
  4. Shaggy2000 Win User

Question for both Microsoft and Bethesda...When Fallout 4 will be fixed on consoles? .The game its simply broken for consoles,is that so hard to fix?

Might be helpful if you actually said what problems you're having, that way someone may be able to help.
  5. Dumon Hitsugaya Win User

But is a issue on xbox console gameplay,since the game works normally on PC..and Bethesda studios is microsoft now so......
  6. Georges C. Win User

Thema:

Question for both Microsoft and Bethesda...When Fallout 4 will be fixed on consoles? .The...

1. Question for both Microsoft and Bethesda...When Fallout 4 will be fixed on consoles? .The... - Similar Threads - Question both Microsoft

2. question about Xbox insider program

in XboX Insiders
    question about Xbox insider program: Hello Xbox Insiders team, I have a question.. I recently joined the "xbox insider program" and currently I see 4 options, 2 games to test (public beta) and 2 software to test, and one of them is...
  3. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  4. Question about Xbox Series X after warranty repair costs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Xbox Series X after warranty repair costs: Just A Question Is their any repair options by Microsoft India after warranty period of Xbox Series X. If anyone have gone through the process,please enlighten me Thank You BTW My xbox is...
  5. Question About Game Content Usage Rules

in XBoX on Windows
    Question About Game Content Usage Rules: Hey, I'm wondering about certain rules inside the Game Content Usage Rules when they say "You can't reverse engineer our games to access the assets or otherwise do things that the games don't...
  6. Series S/X Seagate Expansion Card Question

in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X Seagate Expansion Card Question: Hello. I just bought the Seagate 512gb SSD expansion card for my XboxOneSeriesS. Installation process requires no instructions and pretty straight forward, but I'm wondering if I'm missing...
  7. Question: Home screen display ...........

in XboX Insiders
    Question: Home screen display ...........: Given I am already a Game Pass Ultimate subcriber (and have been for 3+ years), how exactly, is this useful to me? Your post editor wouldn't allow me to actually attach them(the "Image & Video",...
  8. can you answer this question for me how do i get the same account on both my xbox and PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    can you answer this question for me how do i get the same account on both my xbox and PC: Dear, Microsoft I have logged into my Mixer account on my personal computer and when i tried to start up my stream on my Xbox it wouldn't let me start up my stream on the account i just signed...
  9. Owning both Xbox One & 360: Online Gaming Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Owning both Xbox One & 360: Online Gaming Question: Hello fellow gamers. Here is my scenario: I own both the xbox one and xbox 360. I want to know if I can own a copy of one game for each console (1 disc for the Xbox One, and 1 disc for the 360),...
  10. Question about playing on both 360/ONE...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about playing on both 360/ONE...: Brother has it on 360 and bought it for my xbox one, if he comes over and played with his stats on my xbox one, will those stats carry back and forth to his 360 and then back again to one?...