Question ? dowload installing Xbox live in-game experience. This may take a few minutes...

Discus and support Question ? dowload installing Xbox live in-game experience. This may take a few minutes... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] this is a xbox show 471d3018-5e73-4548-aaa3-b414dfb0cfcf Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Suntiphap Wongsuwon, Sep 2, 2022.

1. Question ? dowload installing Xbox live in-game experience. This may take a few minutes...

Question ? dowload installing Xbox live in-game experience. This may take a few minutes... [​IMG]
    this is a xbox show

:)

Suntiphap Wongsuwon, Sep 2, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Question ? dowload installing Xbox live in-game experience. This may take a few minutes error code : 0x803fb107

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Suntiphap

Please answer the following questions to assist you properly:

Are you on Windows 10 or 11?

That error code (0x803fb107) appears after a while?

May I know if you tried restarting your PC and try again to see if that does the trick?

Is your current Windows user an administrator account or a regular user?
  3. slackadelic Win User

External hard drive problem on Xbox one

Keep in mind, depending on the size of the drive, it may take the Xbox a bit to detect all of the installed games.

My 2TB fires up and takes a few minutes before all of my installed games pop up.
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

Xbox (PC) - "installing gaming services. this may take a few minutes" - stuck in this

5. Mastadox Win User

Xbox (PC) - "installing gaming services. this may take a few minutes" - stuck in this

The problem is probably because you selected a different drive than your systemdrive as your default location to save the xbox games to.. But the games services for xbox beta need to be on the systemdrive. So it will not download.

Simply set your default storage device for apps back to your C: drive..

Then restart the download of the gaming services.. Then it will finish..

Then you can change it back to the drive you want the games to install to..

I had the same problem. And this solved it for me.

With Kind Regards,

Tom
  6. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi CaiSantos2121,

sorry to hear. This should help to solve your Problem:

• Launch powershell as an administrator and enter “get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers”
    • In the same powershell window, enter “start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN”
    • Install the app on that page, including accepting the UAC prompt when shown.

Hope this helps and please keep us informed
Thema:

Question ? dowload installing Xbox live in-game experience. This may take a few minutes...

1. Question ? dowload installing Xbox live in-game experience. This may take a few minutes... - Similar Threads - Question dowload installing

2. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  3. Please assist question underneath

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please assist question underneath: I have an ASUS 2022 26 inch gaming monitor that allows me to turn variable refresh rate to gaming & Home Screen.. that being said and this might be a silly question but the box above it the “allow...
  4. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  5. Xbox Series X booup question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X booup question: Hey guys! My Xbox Series X has stsrted on something wierd, and i dont rly know if it's normal. So i ask here. When i either booting up or restarting my Xbox Series X, so first will the loading...
  6. A question about the lack of Japanese games for Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    A question about the lack of Japanese games for Xbox: I have heard the whole issue of a few Japanese game developers not releasing their games on Xbox, and that makes me disappointed, most notably, Square-Enix neglected to make a port of Final...
  7. question about Xbox insider program

in XboX Insiders
    question about Xbox insider program: Hello Xbox Insiders team, I have a question.. I recently joined the "xbox insider program" and currently I see 4 options, 2 games to test (public beta) and 2 software to test, and one of them is...
  8. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  9. Question about Xbox Series X after warranty repair costs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Xbox Series X after warranty repair costs: Just A Question Is their any repair options by Microsoft India after warranty period of Xbox Series X. If anyone have gone through the process,please enlighten me Thank You BTW My xbox is...
  10. Question About Game Content Usage Rules

in XBoX on Windows
    Question About Game Content Usage Rules: Hey, I'm wondering about certain rules inside the Game Content Usage Rules when they say "You can't reverse engineer our games to access the assets or otherwise do things that the games don't...