Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

Discus and support Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Needing_help1, Sep 30, 2026 at 6:22 AM.

  1. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?


    I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma Reforger

    submitted by /u/Needing_help1
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Needing_help1, Sep 30, 2026 at 6:22 AM
    #1
  2. delukard Win User

    Chat Audio From Xbox Chat To A Device That Can Save It

    you could use a capture card on a pc and connect the 360 there and have the voice output to the speakers,

    Than use the software that captures the video to capture the audio also
  3. The Viral Cyrix Win User

    xbox one clip

    The xbox DVR does not capture voice chat. It only captures Gameplay
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

    Xbox One S - Recording Game Clip To External Hard Drive, No Mic Audio Recorded

    Hi there,

    Thanks for your post! Natively, the GameDVR function only captures video and audio from the game being recorded. In order to get voice audio for your gameplay, you may want to consider an external audio capture device or a capture card that supports capturing
    audio of these together.

    I hope this information helps.
  5. KayOBe Win User

    Upload Studio info request

    I'll work on it - I'm new to game capturing but I do possess the required skills to do simple voice over audio
  6. SandM1tch Win User

    Is there an in game A / V recorder box that does not require a pc/laptop

    It will only record in-game chat if you set sound output to BOTH the connected headset and TV speakers (Xbox Guide>Preferences>Voice) and are using an audio connection that also passes through the Avermedia capture device. For example, HDMI from the Xbox
    360 to your capture device will capture voice with it set to BOTH since HDMI carries audio and video. Red and White RCA cables to the capture device will also capture ingame chat.

    -

    So basically, if you do not want this, only choose output to Headset. Not TV speakers or Both.
Thema:

Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

Loading...
  1. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5? - Similar Threads - Question does Voice

  2. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  3. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  4. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  5. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  6. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  7. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

    in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  8. Why does xbox not communicate on this topic with the people in question?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does xbox not communicate on this topic with the people in question?: My xbox account, ASHF3CTION was banned recently, permanently, with “no details available at the time” as the hook. I suspect i know why, but i have an argument that would appeal to the enforcement...
  9. Cloud gaming the question is why does it take so long to load up

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming the question is why does it take so long to load up: Cloud gaming why does it take so long to load up when Xbox announce so quickly Are you able to play games anywhere through cloud gaming on any particular kind of platform as long as it is...
  10. Hi, I have a question about my Xbox series s connected to a dell monitor and it does not...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I have a question about my Xbox series s connected to a dell monitor and it does not...: Hi, I have a question about my Xbox series s connected to a dell monitor and it does not have a hdmi port. So I bought this dvi to hdmi cable since my monitor does not have a hdmi port and it...