Question concerning the code of conduct.

Discus and support Question concerning the code of conduct. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I got suspended for 4 days (2 per message) for profanity. I couldn't find anything outlawing the use of these words entirely, just that they were not... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Jasmine Barcelona, Jun 22, 2023.

  1. Question concerning the code of conduct.


    I got suspended for 4 days (2 per message) for profanity. I couldn't find anything outlawing the use of these words entirely, just that they were not used to harass a player and I certainly followed that rule, using both as phrases never directing their meaning to anybody. Am I supposed to wait until I can appeal my ban, or did I understand the code of conduct incorrectly?

    :)
     
    Jasmine Barcelona, Jun 22, 2023
    #1
  2. Christian Quinto Win User

    Question concerning the code of conduct.

    Hey there Jasmine!

    Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

    Just a friendly reminder that for enforcement actions there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. I’m sorry but the reason and all details are only available on your end.

    The only best option is to file a case review on your suspension.

    Sign in and visit the Enforcement history page.

    Enforcement history

    Note If you’re a member of an Xbox family group, an organizer in your family group must sign into their Microsoft account to review your enforcement details before they can submit a case review on your behalf.

    If you’re an organizer of an Xbox family group, you can choose the gamertag of the account that you’re reviewing under Viewing enforcement history for. Under Enforcement history or Active suspensions, you may find active enforcements for your account, or one that you’ve selected.

    Choose an enforcement action to review more info about the cause and effect of the enforcement in the pop-up window.

    If the enforcement action qualifies for case review, you can select Submit an appeal to receive more info from Xbox Safety.

    After you’ve completed the form, select Submit.

    And lastly, wait for the results of your appeal.

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...

    I hope this helps.

    Best Regards,

    Christian.
  3. SigmaTheDJ Win User

    Question concerning the code of conduct.

    Context doesn't matter, unfortunately. While profanity is not outlawed entirely, if someone reports a message with a curse/swear word in it, that will lead to action against your account. So, whoever you sent the messages to reported you. Had they not done that, you would have been OK.
  4. AIex WiIheIm Win User

    suspension

    The questionare questions are all answered in the code of conduct. If you do not know the code of conduct you should not be on Xbox LIVE because by being on Xbox LIVE you agree to the code of conduct
  5. Samersz Win User

    Communication Ban is Ridiculous

    The Code of Conduct is made specifically for the Xbox Live communication services (chat, messaging, etc) and
    matchmaking.

    Just because the game's ESRB rating is "M" doesn't mean you have leeway to violate the Code of Conduct.
    I'm not questioning whether or not I'm infringing the code of conduct. I'm questioning whether or not the code of conduct is fair. Are we really to expect people playing M-rated games to not curse online? It seems ridiculous to me.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

    Frequent reporting

    With every report the data will be send to the enforcement team and they will investigate the report. If you have not breached the code of Conduct then i would not be concerned.

    Mass reporting of a individual will not get you suspended or banned. Unless the code of conduct has been breached.
Thema:

Question concerning the code of conduct.

Loading...
  1. Question concerning the code of conduct. - Similar Threads - Question concerning code

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Questions & concerns about Microsoft CardMaster

    in XboX Insiders
    Questions & concerns about Microsoft CardMaster: What do u all think about the Xbox Mastercard by Microsoft and Barclays Bank in Delaware do you think it’s worth it what’s your guys opinion on it and everything? Is it true that u gotta pay them...
  8. Omega Preview Question Update & Concern

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega Preview Question Update & Concern: I been scrolling threw this thread a while now. And I’m coming across people being able to play nba2k22 without it shutting off because of the new update. Is there anyway possible I can get the...
  9. So... question... and possible troubling concern...

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    So... question... and possible troubling concern...: So, some year or two ago, I was given a $50 Visa gift card, and I wasted out the card. Then I just never touched it again until I found out that I could just use it as a way to get the free...
  10. Xbox One Service Center Shipping Question/Concern

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Service Center Shipping Question/Concern: I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I couldn't find any other category on the forums that would work. My Service Request number is [Mod Removed: Please don't post reference...