Question concerning enforcement

Discus and support Question concerning enforcement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son's account was "Permanently Suspended", but after the enforcement team finished a case review, that decision was overturned and his suspension... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WaveMotionGun21, May 11, 2018.

  1. Question concerning enforcement


    My son's account was "Permanently Suspended", but after the enforcement team finished a case review, that decision was overturned and his suspension was lifted on May 1st. Since then, however, he's still unable to sign in to his account on any console, and
    when he attempts to do so, the console gives a message that his account is still under the permanent suspension. With his case review completed, I don't have a way to communicate directly with the enforcement team. Does anyone have an idea when he might be
    able to use his account?

    :)
     
    WaveMotionGun21, May 11, 2018
    #1
  2. SPITFIRE-SIX
    SPITFIRE-SIX Guest
    SPITFIRE-SIX, May 11, 2018
    #2
  3. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest
    S'il vous plaît [Please]

    Hey Xiwaaz,

    For any questions concerning a ban or suspension make sure to check out Xbox Enforcement.
     
    XBF Lance J, May 11, 2018
    #3
  4. OK Fowl Win User

    Enforcement concern

    Sorry, but no one here on the forums can address issues dealing with enforcement actions. Also The Enforcement team no longer uses the forums.

    You will need to visit Xbox's enforcement page to find out any information about your current case.

    Here are some links that might be useful for future reference.

    Link 1:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

    Link 2: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-5

    Link 3: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/enforcement-on-xbox-live

    Link 4:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/Enforcement/ShowEnforcements


    Link 5:
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home/staysafe#topic0

    Link 6:
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home/howto#sub-topic0-6
  5. XBF Lance J Win User

    Geblokkeerd op Xbox Live voor "MarketPlaceTheft" zonder reden. [Blocked on Xbox Live for "Market Placet raises " For no reason.]

    Hey Jeannot,

    For questions or concerns regarding suspensions and bans, please visit Xbox Enforcement.
  6. themann2488 Win User

    Concern + question

    ^^i dunno man always seemed like pushing it to download maps... i would just pass if i was you not worth any risk.
  7. Effective Merc Win User

    Questions and concerns

    Hi,

    it's willn't affect everyone who had an communication suspensions but power cycling:

    Link here
    or updating controller may help fix the issue.

    'privacy setting are blocking' so did you have an suspension? check messages for an SMS from Xbox Live talking about enforcement action.

    Case review is the only way atm to get a answer from them.

    Have you checked your privacy and online safety setting? everything communication option allowed/set to everyone?
    Yes I have an active suspension. I just felt it was strange it said privacy settings were blocking chat as opposed to simply not working. i did a case review and it was upheld.
  8. ISirProdigy007 Win User

    Questions and concerns

    Hi,

    it's willn't affect everyone who had an communication suspensions but power cycling:

    Link here
    or updating controller may help fix the issue.

    'privacy setting are blocking' so did you have an suspension? check messages for an SMS from Xbox Live talking about enforcement action.

    Case review is the only way atm to get a answer from them.

    Have you checked your privacy and online safety setting? everything communication option allowed/set to everyone?
Thema:

Question concerning enforcement

Loading...
  1. Question concerning enforcement - Similar Threads - Question concerning enforcement

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. Questions & concerns about Microsoft CardMaster

    in XboX Insiders
    Questions & concerns about Microsoft CardMaster: What do u all think about the Xbox Mastercard by Microsoft and Barclays Bank in Delaware do you think it’s worth it what’s your guys opinion on it and everything? Is it true that u gotta pay them...
  7. Question concerning the code of conduct.

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Question concerning the code of conduct.: I got suspended for 4 days (2 per message) for profanity. I couldn't find anything outlawing the use of these words entirely, just that they were not used to harass a player and I certainly...
  8. Omega Preview Question Update & Concern

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega Preview Question Update & Concern: I been scrolling threw this thread a while now. And I’m coming across people being able to play nba2k22 without it shutting off because of the new update. Is there anyway possible I can get the...
  9. So... question... and possible troubling concern...

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    So... question... and possible troubling concern...: So, some year or two ago, I was given a $50 Visa gift card, and I wasted out the card. Then I just never touched it again until I found out that I could just use it as a way to get the free...
  10. Xbox One Service Center Shipping Question/Concern

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Service Center Shipping Question/Concern: I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I couldn't find any other category on the forums that would work. My Service Request number is [Mod Removed: Please don't post reference...