Question concerning enforcement

Discus and support Question concerning enforcement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son's account was "Permanently Suspended", but after the enforcement team finished a case review, that decision was overturned and his suspension... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WaveMotionGun21, May 11, 2018.

1. Question concerning enforcement

My son's account was "Permanently Suspended", but after the enforcement team finished a case review, that decision was overturned and his suspension was lifted on May 1st. Since then, however, he's still unable to sign in to his account on any console, and
    when he attempts to do so, the console gives a message that his account is still under the permanent suspension. With his case review completed, I don't have a way to communicate directly with the enforcement team. Does anyone have an idea when he might be
    able to use his account?

:)

WaveMotionGun21, May 11, 2018
  2. SPITFIRE-SIX
    SPITFIRE-SIX Guest
    SPITFIRE-SIX, May 11, 2018
  3. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest
    S'il vous plaît [Please]

Hey Xiwaaz,

For any questions concerning a ban or suspension make sure to check out Xbox Enforcement.

XBF Lance J, May 11, 2018
  4. OK Fowl Win User

Enforcement concern

Sorry, but no one here on the forums can address issues dealing with enforcement actions. Also The Enforcement team no longer uses the forums.

You will need to visit Xbox's enforcement page to find out any information about your current case.

Here are some links that might be useful for future reference.

Link 1:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

Link 2: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-5

Link 3: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/enforcement-on-xbox-live

Link 4:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/Enforcement/ShowEnforcements

Link 5:
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home/staysafe#topic0

Link 6:
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home/howto#sub-topic0-6
  5. XBF Lance J Win User

Geblokkeerd op Xbox Live voor "MarketPlaceTheft" zonder reden. [Blocked on Xbox Live for "Market Placet raises " For no reason.]

Hey Jeannot,

For questions or concerns regarding suspensions and bans, please visit Xbox Enforcement.
  6. themann2488 Win User

Concern + question

^^i dunno man always seemed like pushing it to download maps... i would just pass if i was you not worth any risk.
  7. Effective Merc Win User

Questions and concerns

Hi,

it's willn't affect everyone who had an communication suspensions but power cycling:

Link here
    or updating controller may help fix the issue.

'privacy setting are blocking' so did you have an suspension? check messages for an SMS from Xbox Live talking about enforcement action.

Case review is the only way atm to get a answer from them.

Have you checked your privacy and online safety setting? everything communication option allowed/set to everyone?
    Yes I have an active suspension. I just felt it was strange it said privacy settings were blocking chat as opposed to simply not working. i did a case review and it was upheld.
  8. ISirProdigy007 Win User

Questions and concerns

Hi,

it's willn't affect everyone who had an communication suspensions but power cycling:

Link here
    or updating controller may help fix the issue.

'privacy setting are blocking' so did you have an suspension? check messages for an SMS from Xbox Live talking about enforcement action.

Case review is the only way atm to get a answer from them.

Have you checked your privacy and online safety setting? everything communication option allowed/set to everyone?
Thema:

Question concerning enforcement

1. Question concerning enforcement - Similar Threads - Question concerning enforcement

2. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  3. Please assist question underneath

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please assist question underneath: I have an ASUS 2022 26 inch gaming monitor that allows me to turn variable refresh rate to gaming & Home Screen.. that being said and this might be a silly question but the box above it the “allow...
  4. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  5. Xbox Series X booup question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X booup question: Hey guys! My Xbox Series X has stsrted on something wierd, and i dont rly know if it's normal. So i ask here. When i either booting up or restarting my Xbox Series X, so first will the loading...
  6. A question about the lack of Japanese games for Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    A question about the lack of Japanese games for Xbox: I have heard the whole issue of a few Japanese game developers not releasing their games on Xbox, and that makes me disappointed, most notably, Square-Enix neglected to make a port of Final...
  7. Question concerning the code of conduct.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Question concerning the code of conduct.: I got suspended for 4 days (2 per message) for profanity. I couldn't find anything outlawing the use of these words entirely, just that they were not used to harass a player and I certainly...
  8. Omega Preview Question Update & Concern

in XboX Insiders
    Omega Preview Question Update & Concern: I been scrolling threw this thread a while now. And I’m coming across people being able to play nba2k22 without it shutting off because of the new update. Is there anyway possible I can get the...
  9. So... question... and possible troubling concern...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    So... question... and possible troubling concern...: So, some year or two ago, I was given a $50 Visa gift card, and I wasted out the card. Then I just never touched it again until I found out that I could just use it as a way to get the free...
  10. Xbox One Service Center Shipping Question/Concern

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Service Center Shipping Question/Concern: I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I couldn't find any other category on the forums that would work. My Service Request number is [Mod Removed: Please don't post reference...