Question: Can I watch Movies & TV purchased from Microsoft on a Seagate 2 TB Xbox Series...
Discus and support Question: Can I watch Movies & TV purchased from Microsoft on a Seagate 2 TB Xbox Series... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; With 7,057 movies and TV episodes on my Microsoft account so far, I better enjoy them 20-50 times per calendar week starting every Sunday. I know I'll... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by thomasseymour18901, Jan 20, 2023.
Thema:
Question: Can I watch Movies & TV purchased from Microsoft on a Seagate 2 TB Xbox Series...
Loading...
-
Question: Can I watch Movies & TV purchased from Microsoft on a Seagate 2 TB Xbox Series... - Similar Threads - Question watch Movies
-
Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues
in XboX InsidersQuestion About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox... -
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?
in XboX InsidersGuys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223... -
Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead
in XboX InsidersQuestion about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha... -
Question on the Must Watch rewards category
in XBoX Rewards & SocialQuestion on the Must Watch rewards category: Good day, I have a question on what qualifies for the New Releases for the Must Watch achievement. I've purchased two movies from the section in question: Spider-Man: Home coming and Thor:... -
Watch Dogs Online Region Question
in XBoX Games and AppsWatch Dogs Online Region Question: Today I ordered Watch Dogs for the Xbox One (physical disc), after my purchase i was informed that it was PEGI rated. I live in the United States and my account and Xbox One region are both... -
Watch Dogs Region Specific Question
in XBoX Games and AppsWatch Dogs Region Specific Question: Today I ordered Watch Dogs for the Xbox One (physical disc), after my purchase i was informed that it was PEGI rated. I live in the United States and my account and Xbox One region are both... -
Xbox One: Watch Cable Through Xbox One Question.
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox One: Watch Cable Through Xbox One Question.: I have been wondering if I use the option to watch cable through my Xbox will I always have to turn on the Xbox One to watch television? 1e8db67a-7ae5-4d22-8e3d-cbe54fdd55ca -
Watch Dogs question
in XBoX on ConsolesWatch Dogs question: Is there a way to see what time of day it is in the game. Like in GTA all you had to do is go to your phone and you could see it was 11:30am.. but the only time of day I see in Watch Dogs is when...