Question: Can I use 3rd gen. base model Apple AirPods with an Xbox Series X|S? (Tuesday,...

Discus and support Question: Can I use 3rd gen. base model Apple AirPods with an Xbox Series X|S? (Tuesday,... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’ll trade in my 2nd gen. base model Apple AirPods for credit at an Apple Store, to get 4th gen. base model Apple AirPods in four years or fewer after... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by thomasseymour18901, Jul 19, 2022.

  1. Question: Can I use 3rd gen. base model Apple AirPods with an Xbox Series X|S? (Tuesday,...


    I’ll trade in my 2nd gen. base model Apple AirPods for credit at an Apple Store, to get 4th gen. base model Apple AirPods in four years or fewer after this July 19th, 2022 if I can use the current 3rd gen. ones with my new Xbox Series X|S I’ll buy in 6 yrs. or so.

    :)
     
    thomasseymour18901, Jul 19, 2022
    #1
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

    Question: Can I use 3rd gen. base model Apple AirPods with an Xbox Series X|S? (Tuesday, July 19th, 2022)

    Xbox consoles don't support Bluetooth. AirPods are Bluetooth only. They won't work on the console no matter what generation.
  3. ngocphi Win User

    Rechargeable batteries

    Oh Lord no it's not a problem with the controller

    He bought a third party pack for thewrong controller the new 3rd gen controllers

    Because it's a recharging plate you need a appropriate backing which older models dont have its important to.check which controller.it's.for

    Especially third party battery packs

    @op If it says xbox one and not series x then dont get it as they don't sell 2nd gens only anymore

    3rd gens work with xbox one s and higher and have longer battery life if you get the play and charge kits and you have the new haptic feedback and share button

    Most third parties will sell the new models.it's a matter of making sure you get one like I said has to say series x
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

    Xbox 360 e power problem

    All I can suggest is either get a replacement power brick or buy a old x360 cheaply to get the brick from it. Make sure you get the right power brick for your model.

    I bought an old one, didn't check if it had the same power brick as mine (input plugs were different). Search online for 3rd party power brick replacement.

    I couldn't be bothered and bought a new gen console.

    Shop around I'm pretty sure you'll get a good deal with those that traded their XB1 S/X for a new Series gen S/X.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Trying to buy a next-gen console exclusive game, but I only own Xbox One X.

    You can use it on a Series S/X. It will not work on any model of the One.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Airpods do startup sound when i talk or when another game make sound

    AirPods are an apple product so you would have to contact Apple support.
Thema:

Question: Can I use 3rd gen. base model Apple AirPods with an Xbox Series X|S? (Tuesday,...

Loading...
  1. Question: Can I use 3rd gen. base model Apple AirPods with an Xbox Series X|S? (Tuesday,... - Similar Threads - Question 3rd gen

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. I have a question about the 3rd party ban

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a question about the 3rd party ban: Is the armor x pro not going to work on my device anymore? 61da02bc-30e4-43bf-a71c-20669e5a827a
  9. Unauthorized 3rd Party Accessories Question

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Unauthorized 3rd Party Accessories Question: My question is simple. Does anyone know if the new policy of banning "Unauthorized 3rd Party Accessories" will include controllers and accessories for the Xbox 360. All official and licensed 3rd...
  10. question regarding 3rd party devices and mouse n kb.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    question regarding 3rd party devices and mouse n kb.: is it againt any rules aka is it bannable to use 3rd party devices to be bale to play my shooters with a mouse and keyboard?. i have been playing against and with people all day on overwatch that...