Question: Can I replace the 1 TB internal hard drive on my Xbox One X with a new 2 TB one...

Discus and support Question: Can I replace the 1 TB internal hard drive on my Xbox One X with a new 2 TB one... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I thought my Xbox One X needed a new hard drive or something after it wouldn't check out my apps and games or turn up any results in Microsoft Store... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by thomasseymour18901, Nov 7, 2021.

  1. Question: Can I replace the 1 TB internal hard drive on my Xbox One X with a new 2 TB one...


    I thought my Xbox One X needed a new hard drive or something after it wouldn't check out my apps and games or turn up any results in Microsoft Store search after several reports with tracing to Microsoft on Report a Problem. Since the Xbox Series X is nearly impossible to get for nothing more than $499.99 plus tax, shipping, international transaction fees, etc. until at least 2023, I want to keep my Xbox One X for as long as I can. As of 10/17/2021, I'd rather have a 1 TB hard disk drive laptop over a 512 GB solid state drive laptop as I have a great deal of content waiting to be enjoyed and a great deal of opportunities to create things for everyone with internet access to put to good use.

    :)
     
    thomasseymour18901, Nov 7, 2021
    #1
  2. SSG Predat0r Win User

    If you go digital be prepared....

    that or just buy an external hard drive. Example I have a 2 TB hard drive attached to my xbox one and on top of that I have replace my Internal Xbox Hard drive with a 1 TB Hard drive.

    Those are the 2 options you can do if you don't want to delete anything.
  3. kilka666 Win User

    Xbox One X failing to update to 10.0.18363.9135 Stuck in error loop

    I have followed this video to the T and have tested 2 one 1 TB and one 2 TB hard drives and the codes still pop up on my xbox x.
  4. kilka666 Win User

    Xbox One X failing to update to 10.0.18363.9135 Stuck in error loop

    I have followed this video to the T and have tested 2 one 1 TB and one 2 TB hard drives and the codes still pop up on my xbox x.
  5. ZombieZMB Win User

    320 GB hard drive is TOO small

    you should buy a 1 tb hard drive or 2 tb one if your downloading lots
  6. Booberry Radley Win User

    XBOX ONE X

    Ugly looking Console and to small Hard drive. The sad part is MS thinks they made a great console.

    1TB internal hard drive too small? seriously?

    If it was 500GB I would agree, but 1TB?
    Yes, 1 TB is too small for a console intended for hardcore gamers. The One S was release with a 2 TB hard drive.
Thema:

Question: Can I replace the 1 TB internal hard drive on my Xbox One X with a new 2 TB one...

Loading...
  1. Question: Can I replace the 1 TB internal hard drive on my Xbox One X with a new 2 TB one... - Similar Threads - Question replace internal

  2. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  3. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  4. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  5. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  6. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  7. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  8. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....
  9. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  10. Questions on disc to digital conversions

    in XboX Insiders
    Questions on disc to digital conversions: If i have a preexisting digital license and subsequently claim a "new" license through disc to digital, what happens if a disc license expires or gets transferred to a different user? Will the...