Question and Looking for a future guild!

Discus and support Question and Looking for a future guild! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Was wondering do you all think there will be a decent player base for ESO on Xbox One? Also I am planing on picking up the game at launch so I will be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DewBaah, Apr 2, 2014.

  1. DewBaah
    DewBaah Guest

    Question and Looking for a future guild!


    Was wondering do you all think there will be a decent player base for ESO on Xbox One? Also I am planing on picking up the game at launch so I will be looking for a guild to enjoy the game with,.

    :)
     
    DewBaah, Apr 2, 2014
    #1
  2. BigLeach87
    BigLeach87 Guest
    3 alliances, but...

    If your looking for a DC Guild Try This Guild Goldmane Roar Daggerfall Covenant northernwolvesguil.wix.com/northernprideguild.Am joining them their pretty cool and if you have any question they usually respond to you before the day is over.
     
    BigLeach87, Apr 2, 2014
    #2
  3. HockeyTim9
    HockeyTim9 Guest
    Ebonheart Pact Guild Recruitment

    This thread is for anyone looking to join a guild, or recruit members for their guild. If you are in the North America server, in the Ebonheart Pact, and are looking for a guild, message on X-Box One.
     
    HockeyTim9, Apr 2, 2014
    #3
  4. Tim Z55
    Tim Z55 Guest

    Question and Looking for a future guild!

    Yes, there will be a good player base. I have a lot of real life friends that aren't looking at it right now. They are just trying to use their time playing BF4 and Titanfall. We will see much more interest when ZOS actually tries to get some console hype
    up when they start Beta testing and talking about the console features. Also My Guild, Shadows of Sithis, is a new guild that will be focusing on PvP. We are an AD based guild but we accept all races. (Any race any Alliance with pre prder) Check us out at:
    shadowsofsithis.guildlaunch.com
     
    Tim Z55, Apr 3, 2014
    #4
  5. Tim Z55 Win User

    Question and Looking for a future guild!

    Yes, there will be a good player base. I have a lot of real life friends that aren't looking at it right now. They are just trying to use their time playing BF4 and Titanfall. We will see much more interest when ZOS actually tries to get some console hype
    up when they start Beta testing and talking about the console features. Also My Guild, Shadows of Sithis, is a new guild that will be focusing on PvP. We are an AD based guild but we accept all races. (Any race any Alliance with pre prder) Check us out at:
    shadowsofsithis.guildlaunch.com
  6. BigLeach87 Win User

    3 alliances, but...

    If your looking for a DC Guild Try This Guild Goldmane Roar Daggerfall Covenant northernwolvesguil.wix.com/northernprideguild.Am joining them their pretty cool and if you have any question they usually respond to you before the day is over.
  7. LegendaryAqua Win User

    Ebonheart Pact - Battle Born Dominion is looking for members "Sign Up Before Launch"

    If your guild is looking for an alliance The Silver Stake Guild is looking for partners in the conquering of tameriel.

    Pm is interested
  8. Vawayure Win User

    Join the Inquisition -Guild Recruitment-NA

    What faction is your guild centered around? Looking for an AD guild.
  9. llHyPNoTiKll Win User

    Warning!!!!!!!

    thats why i bought breezehome in whiterun.. so i can store all my thieves guild armor and nightingale armor in the chests there.. just incase i needed them for future quests.. i am now the guild master of the thieves guild and i still have the armors in
    my house... pretty much for souvenirs
Thema:

Question and Looking for a future guild!

Loading...
  1. Question and Looking for a future guild! - Similar Threads - Question Looking future

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. Insider MnK question. Looking to know if it's worth going back on the program, if there's...

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider MnK question. Looking to know if it's worth going back on the program, if there's...: It's been awhile since I've been on insider, has there been any significant MnK updates? Expanding use of it on guide? Added game support? Looking for a more PC like experience. submitted by...
  9. Look below for my question.

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Look below for my question.: Hi, my name is Liltimmy. I have been emailing sea of thieves for over 6 months and they are no help. So my problem is I am on pc and my friends are on xbox and I cant invite or join them. I have...
  10. Question for you level 100-153 players, does look sensitivity and/or aim assist help?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question for you level 100-153 players, does look sensitivity and/or aim assist help?: seems the look sensitivity is different for each variant, sometimes different on different modes, anybody else sense this. I am on 360, does aim assist work, I can not tell....