Question about XGPU and Gold?

Discus and support Question about XGPU and Gold? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; A few months ago, I canceled my subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, because I did not have money to continue paying for the service (I found out... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by KragenXDS, Jun 9, 2020.

  1. KragenXDS
    KragenXDS Guest

    Question about XGPU and Gold?


    A few months ago, I canceled my subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, because I did not have money to continue paying for the service (I found out very late, that it was possible to avoid automatic renewal).

    I have saved a few points in Microsoft Rewards to buy a 3 month Gold subscription.

    So is it possible that I can purchase the Xbox Live Gold subscription and my account becomes Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, even if I have previously canceled it?

    :)
     
    KragenXDS, Jun 9, 2020
    #1
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

    Question about XGPU and Gold?

    You will need to purchase the Xbox Gamepass Ultimate subscription if you wish to have access to the games that is available on Gamepass.

    Gold subscription will not give you the option to play that game library.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Question about XGPU and Gold?

    No, it should not change to Game pass Ultimate. You have cancelled that, so you should only have Gold on your account.
  4. XBF Ruben D Win User

    Where is my gold?

    Hello SerafinoMusmeci,

    Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to the question of, "Where is my gold?", when you purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, it converts any subscriptions for Xbox Lie Gold and Xbox Game Pass into XGPU. To view the conversion rate for gold into
    XGPU please view this FAQ for XGPU. Once the Xbox Live Gold was converted to XGPU it became one subscription.

    If you would like to Request a Refund, please view this link to assist you with Requesting a Refund
    for this subscription. Once you've logged in, it will have you answer some questions then it will take you to the Refund Request form.

    If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  5. Swift Oldboy Win User

    Game Pass Ultimate

    XGPU combines Games Pass and Gold into one slightly cheaper price. 1 month of XGPU is $14.99 whereas 1 month of Gold and Game Pass is $9.99 ea. So you save $5. If you decide to convert to XGPU, I recommend to try and get 3 years of Gold first before you
    transition over to XGPU. It'll save you a lot of money in the long run before you pay the actual $14.99. The reason for this tip is to take advantage of the conversion ratio as a first time subscriber.

    You can always go to your Account Settings to see when your Gold, Game Pass, and XGPU is due. If you decide to cancel XGPU, you are free to do so and go back to regular Gold for the $9.99 price. I don't think you'll get a notification when you run it since
    it will enroll you in automatic billing, which you can also turn off in your account settings.
  6. ngocphi Win User

    Question about email I received on 7/5/22 ==> "Starting in October, Games with Gold will no longer include Xbox 360 games"

    Bf 4 is a xbox 360 title

    And no it doesn't affect your ability

    Xbox 360 and older titles will no longer be offered as games with gold titles

    Xgpu includes.but doesn't allow you to on free downloaded Xbox 360 games

    Only gwg did that

    The email is talking about the discontinuation. Of the 360 gwg program.not.the bc program which ended a year ago

    Bf4 is thru ea play on xgpu not gwg
Thema:

Question about XGPU and Gold?

Loading...
  1. Question about XGPU and Gold? - Similar Threads - Question XGPU Gold

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....