question about xbox series s usb port

Discus and support question about xbox series s usb port in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft, I have a question about the Xbox Series S device. My problem or question is when I connect the Xbox device to electricity, I feel when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Pol gcg, May 25, 2024.

1. Pol gcg
    Pol gcg Guest

Hello Microsoft, I have a question about the Xbox Series S device. My problem or question is when I connect the Xbox device to electricity, I feel when I touch the USB port I feel the presence of hidden electricity coming out of it. Is this a normal thing and can I connect a controller without fearing that it will stop working before of that light electricity?

:)

Pol gcg, May 25, 2024
  2. Pol gcg Win User

So I can connect the controller to the USB port via wire without fearing that something might happen to it
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Pol. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Thank you for posting on the Xbox Communities Forum. This can happen due to a build-up of static electricity, and is normal for a lot of electronic devices. In these small amounts, it is completely harmless to your console or controller.
  4. Pol gcg Win User

Well, thank you very much, Mr. Kyle, for your time and the information. Now I can play with peace of mind 😅
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

That's correct. Rest assured, there is no cause for concern.
  6. Taczo Win User

what is xbox series S

i have a one more question i have a DVD/CD drive that can be connected via USB can't i just use that on series s that is a digital version and have no DVD /CD drive and i bet there is a USB port on Xbox series s can't i use that please tell :)
Thema:

1. question about xbox series s usb port - Similar Threads - question series usb

2. Xbox Series S Question? Breakdown? Active Running Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S Question? Breakdown? Active Running Xbox?: So I’ve had my series s a while now and it was over heating like crazy and I knew it was down to the dust and I be honest my fan was making a weird noise.. so anyway I took all the casing off my...
  3. Xbox Series X booup question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X booup question: Hey guys! My Xbox Series X has stsrted on something wierd, and i dont rly know if it's normal. So i ask here. When i either booting up or restarting my Xbox Series X, so first will the loading...
  4. Question about Xbox Series X after warranty repair costs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Xbox Series X after warranty repair costs: Just A Question Is their any repair options by Microsoft India after warranty period of Xbox Series X. If anyone have gone through the process,please enlighten me Thank You BTW My xbox is...
  5. Series S/X Seagate Expansion Card Question

in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X Seagate Expansion Card Question: Hello. I just bought the Seagate 512gb SSD expansion card for my XboxOneSeriesS. Installation process requires no instructions and pretty straight forward, but I'm wondering if I'm missing...
  6. Hello I have a question what type of UPS do I choose for xbox series x off line or online ups

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I have a question what type of UPS do I choose for xbox series x off line or online ups: Where I live the power goes off sometimes and I don't want to damage my Xbox Series X So questions about the type of UPS needed is it off line or on line ups a95e996b-84b3-4d5e-abab-076fa5c29d65
  7. Xbox series s fan question

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series s fan question: Hi, I have an Xbox series s. I can hear a small clicking noise coming from the fan, but I only hear it when I get close. Here a YouTube clip of the sound....
  8. New Series S Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Series S Question: New Xbox Series S, replacing old Xbox One. I bought a game on my account, on the old Xbox (EA FC). My son tried to launch a game on HIS account on the new Series S, but says it needs the person...
  9. XBOX Series X, Halo Anniversary Edition question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Series X, Halo Anniversary Edition question: I have the Halo Anniversary edition for xbox 360 which works fine on my Series X for single player. I have played this game both on and offline on my old xbox 360 and noticed that when I start...
  10. Hello, my question is what's all the ssd expansion card I can use for xbox series x. Thanks

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, my question is what's all the ssd expansion card I can use for xbox series x. Thanks: Hello, can anybody from xbox community list all the ssd expansion storage card I can use on xbox series x. Thanks 803849fd-43a3-4040-9cbc-c8721aed9223