Question about xbox one

Discus and support Question about xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys, so I have a question regarding my xbox one. I have an xbox one console at my home. With my microsoft account I have bought online games, so... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YekinKebo, Aug 31, 2021.

  1. YekinKebo
    YekinKebo New Member

    Question about xbox one


    Hi guys, so I have a question regarding my xbox one.

    I have an xbox one console at my home. With my microsoft account I have bought online games, so no discs included.

    My boyfriend also has an xbox one at his place. I logged in on his xbox with my microsoft account, so I could install and play the games that i bought with my account, on his console.

    My question is, will this mess with my own xbox? Like will it log me out or will it delete my games on my own console? And will it delete progress I made? Thanks so much in advance
     
    YekinKebo, Aug 31, 2021
    #1
  2. Z4ZonE Win User

    Question about the XBOX One

    man, Microsoft should just make it to where the XBOX 360 could have 1000 friends and you can talk to your friends easier from the XBOX 360 and the XBOX One, this is getting way too confusing
  3. eviltedi Win User

    Question about the XBOX One

    I imagine you'll see the first one hundred you added on the 360, the rest you won't.
  4. HASHxBROWNS Win User

    question about xbox one.

    nice! thanks for the info and link!
  5. onyxishere Win User

    questions about Xbox one

    The Kinect 2.0 will come standard with the Xbox One.

    You'll be able to play online with Xbox One owners. Because the frame rates for graphics will be different between the two consoles I don't believe that you will be able to play online with 360 users.
  6. The Sleep King3 Win User

    Question about Xbox One

    they are various products you can use to the fix the no HDMI situation but I recommend you get a HD tv so you can get at least most of the benefits of the Xbox One Visuals
Thema:

Question about xbox one

Loading...
  1. Question about xbox one - Similar Threads - Question

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....