question about xbox one

Discus and support question about xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Going to get an Xbox 1 X is it possible to add an external memory drive to the console using USB connection? Will it be compatible as a memory device... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by D0G3K0RN, Dec 25, 2017.

  1. D0G3K0RN
    D0G3K0RN Guest

    question about xbox one


    Going to get an Xbox 1 X is it possible to add an external memory drive to the console using USB connection? Will it be compatible as a memory device for the games to playback.

    Thx

    :)
     
    D0G3K0RN, Dec 25, 2017
    #1
  2. mgzin66
    mgzin66 Guest
    Questions about Xbox One

    Why yes, you can also play, panasonic 3do and turbografix 16 as well. question about xbox one :)
     
    mgzin66, Dec 25, 2017
    #2
  3. ArmyMedic75
    ArmyMedic75 Guest
    Questions about Xbox One

    Your score and gamertag will transfer but as stated before all arcade titles and 360 titles WILL NOT be playable on Xbox One
     
    ArmyMedic75, Dec 25, 2017
    #3
  4. question about xbox one

    Hi there,

    Yes, you can connect an external hard drive to and Xbox One (original, S or X). It must hold at least 256 GB and connect via USB 3.0.

    More info can be found
    here
    .
     
    Mistress Sara, Dec 25, 2017
    #4
  5. Z4ZonE Win User

    Question about the XBOX One

    man, Microsoft should just make it to where the XBOX 360 could have 1000 friends and you can talk to your friends easier from the XBOX 360 and the XBOX One, this is getting way too confusing
  6. eviltedi Win User

    Question about the XBOX One

    I imagine you'll see the first one hundred you added on the 360, the rest you won't.
  7. HASHxBROWNS Win User

    question about xbox one.

    nice! thanks for the info and link!
  8. onyxishere Win User

    questions about Xbox one

    The Kinect 2.0 will come standard with the Xbox One.

    You'll be able to play online with Xbox One owners. Because the frame rates for graphics will be different between the two consoles I don't believe that you will be able to play online with 360 users.
  9. The Sleep King3 Win User

    Question about Xbox One

    they are various products you can use to the fix the no HDMI situation but I recommend you get a HD tv so you can get at least most of the benefits of the Xbox One Visuals
Thema:

question about xbox one

Loading...
  1. question about xbox one - Similar Threads - question

  2. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  3. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  4. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  5. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  6. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  7. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....
  8. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  9. Questions on disc to digital conversions

    in XboX Insiders
    Questions on disc to digital conversions: If i have a preexisting digital license and subsequently claim a "new" license through disc to digital, what happens if a disc license expires or gets transferred to a different user? Will the...
  10. Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade: As you know Rockstars is giving free upgrade for digital owners of the GTA V Xbox one version to Series X version, however, the disc owners are left behind. With the new disc to digital feature,...