Question about Xbox One X

Discus and support Question about Xbox One X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, So, I've got an Xbox one x coming (Thank you Black Friday) and I understand for a good chunk of games I own that there is quite sizeable... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Joe oDee, Nov 21, 2018.

  1. Joe oDee
    Joe oDee Guest

    Question about Xbox One X


    Hello,

    So, I've got an Xbox one x coming (Thank you Black Friday) and I understand for a good chunk of games I own that there is quite sizeable enhancement update for better visuals/pixel count or fp's which is incredible but..

    I'm wondering what the Xbox one x does for games that do not have an enhancement update. Any notable changes?

    Excited regardless

    Thank you in advance for any answers.

    -J

    :)
     
    Joe oDee, Nov 21, 2018
    #1
  2. -Myk-
    -Myk- Guest
    Xbox One X question

    First I am not a console gamer, so I know NOTHING about consoles.

    Will the Xbox One X be able to play current Xbox One games that are disc?

    Thanks for answering my noob question.
     
    -Myk-, Nov 21, 2018
    #2
  3. Dutchman141
    Dutchman141 Guest
    Transferring accounts from Xbox One to Xbox One X

    Hello,

    I am about to purchase the Xbox One X and have a question about transferring the accounts from my regular Xbox One.

    I know you can make a system backup to an external hdd and that my account and settings will be restored on the Xbox One X.

    But how about my sons accounts that are added to the Family option on my Xbox One.

    Are those accounts transfered as well or do I have to make seperate system backups for their accounts?

    My sons would hate to lose their progress when we switch to Xbox One X.

    Thanks in advance.
     
    Dutchman141, Nov 21, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Question about Xbox One X

    Yes. Even games that are not enhanced will still look and run better on a One X.
     
    Smwutches, Nov 21, 2018
    #4
  5. Hi there,

    I've found my games do run smoother on the One X compared to my original Xbox One. They do look better on the X with a 4k TV (which is not required for an X).
     
    Mistress Sara, Nov 21, 2018
    #5
  6. Yes! Maybe not with graphycs but runs smoother, the One X is a jewel
     
    GrayTheNineLive, Nov 21, 2018
    #6
  7. ThorX360
    ThorX360 Guest
    Hi,

    all games run smoother on Xbox One X Question about Xbox One X ;)

    Some examples: if the game uses a dynamic resolution usually it reachs the highest res in all conditions, frame-rate usually is more stable and loading times are reduced.
     
    ThorX360, Nov 21, 2018
    #7
  8. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

    Question about Xbox One X

    Unless they are specifically enhanced, you won't notice a difference. I know they say that other games will still run better etc if they are not enhanced, but it's not anything I can see. I've checked quite a few games that were not enhanced side by side
    with the X and an OG One on 4K tvs and there was no noticeable difference in gameplay or graphics. If there genuinely is, it would be so minimal you won't notice.

    The enhanced games were usually much better however.
     
    brandiesel1, Nov 6, 2018
    #8
  9. ThorX360 Win User

    Question about Xbox One X

    Hi,

    all games run smoother on Xbox One X ;)

    Some examples: if the game uses a dynamic resolution usually it reachs the highest res in all conditions, frame-rate usually is more stable and loading times are reduced.
  10. Mistress Sara Win User

    Question about Xbox One X

    Hi there,

    I've found my games do run smoother on the One X compared to my original Xbox One. They do look better on the X with a 4k TV (which is not required for an X).
  11. Smwutches Win User

    Question about Xbox One X

    Yes. Even games that are not enhanced will still look and run better on a One X.
  12. GrayTheNineLive Win User

    Question about Xbox One X

    Yes! Maybe not with graphycs but runs smoother, the One X is a jewel
  13. brandiesel1 Win User

    Question about Xbox One X

    Unless they are specifically enhanced, you won't notice a difference. I know they say that other games will still run better etc if they are not enhanced, but it's not anything I can see. I've checked quite a few games that were not enhanced side by side
    with the X and an OG One on 4K tvs and there was no noticeable difference in gameplay or graphics. If there genuinely is, it would be so minimal you won't notice.

    The enhanced games were usually much better however.
Thema:

Question about Xbox One X

Loading...
  1. Question about Xbox One X - Similar Threads - Question

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....