Question about Xbox Elite 2 and wireless adapters on PC

Discus and support Question about Xbox Elite 2 and wireless adapters on PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, i'm considering the new xbox controler Elite, yeah the expensive one :... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Asryan2a, Nov 9, 2019.

  1. Asryan2a
    Asryan2a Guest

    Question about Xbox Elite 2 and wireless adapters on PC


    Hi,

    i'm considering the new xbox controler Elite, yeah the expensive one : https://www.amazon.fr/Manette-Xbox-Elite-S%C3%A9rie-Sans/dp/B07SR4R8K1/ref=sr_1_2?__mk_fr_FR=%C3%85M%C3%85%C5%BD%C3%95%C3%91&crid=3TE8ABIVX0K3H&keywords=xbox+elite+series+2&qid=1573109478&sprefix=xbox+elite%2Caps%2C135&sr=8-2

    However I have some questions !

    I do have a classic xbox one controler, is it worth the upgrade?

    Does the wireless dongle comes with it ? For what I see it does not. Will the one I already have for my controller will work for it?.

    Also, can I use 2 controlers on the same wireless us dongle?

    Thanks!

    :)
     
    Asryan2a, Nov 9, 2019
    #1
  2. s33r Win User

    Xbox Elite Controller 2 will not connect VIA usb or Bluetooth to my pc

    The original XBox Elite controller requires the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 so without that adapter it will not be recognized properly by Windows. The newer, Elite Series 2 can connect to a Windows 10 PC without the need of an adapter.
  3. Panno92 Win User

    Greetings.

  4. Wh4t1sL1fe Win User

    Question about Xbox Elite 2 and wireless adapters on PC

    Yes. Totally worth it. Its bluetooth now i believe, no dongle required.
  5. Asryan2a Win User

    Question about Xbox Elite 2 and wireless adapters on PC

    I got the controller and it's very nice though I can't find how to change the actions with it.

    I can remap but not change the actions, do I need to plug it via USB for it?
  6. pawncrackers Win User

    Question about Xbox Elite 2 and wireless adapters on PC

    Hi there,

    In addition to the replies,
    this Xbox Support article
    will advise you on how many controllers you can attach to a PC (including Bluetooth), and has some other useful information, including a link to relevant firmware updates. :)

    "With Xbox Wireless connections, you can connect 8 Xbox Wireless Controllers at the same time, or 4 controllers that have Xbox Chat Headsets attached. If the controllers have Xbox Stereo Headsets, only 2 can be connected at the same time."

    Hope this helps,

    L
Thema:

Question about Xbox Elite 2 and wireless adapters on PC

Loading...
  1. Question about Xbox Elite 2 and wireless adapters on PC - Similar Threads - Question Elite wireless

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Question on Xbox elite controller 2 being able to get refurbished.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Question on Xbox elite controller 2 being able to get refurbished.: So I bought an xbox elite controller 2 not too long ago and I want to get the plastic on the right and left bumpers replaced as well as getting the controller joysticks undusted since I think...
  8. Xbox elite series 2 core questions

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite series 2 core questions: If i play with my elite series 2 core controller wired On my xbox Will it also charge at the same time the battery? 3d7373a2-3adb-4407-9eea-7ad66afeedfa
  9. Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Controller Extended Warranty Question

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Controller Extended Warranty Question: Hello! I am currently in the market of buying an Xbox Elite 2 controller through Design Lab. I've been reading a lot of comments, forums, and even heard through some reviews on YouTube that speak...
  10. Not a question your “elite” controller are trash FIX THEM!!!!

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Not a question your “elite” controller are trash FIX THEM!!!!: I’m at wits end with your controllers microsoft. I will put this in mind that I am VERY gentle with your 180 dollar piece of [mod removed] series 2 controller. All 8 of them that I had to replace...