Question about XBOX Design Lab since I’m unable to engrave the phrase or wording that I want

Discus and support Question about XBOX Design Lab since I’m unable to engrave the phrase or wording that I want in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; To whom it may concern, I am just wondering what can be the possible reason why I can't use this name hyperverse as a name that will appear on my XBOX... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by agentzero008, Feb 19, 2017.

  1. agentzero008
    agentzero008 Guest

    Question about XBOX Design Lab since I’m unable to engrave the phrase or wording that I want


    To whom it may concern,

    I am just wondering what can be the possible reason why I can't use this name hyperverse as a name that will appear on my XBOX Design Lab controller? The information that is on the enforcement website is somehow made me confused. Any thoughts about this
    so I can have a better understanding?

    :)
     
    agentzero008, Feb 19, 2017
    #1
  2. Hitesh15
    Hitesh15 Guest
    Xbox elite controller needs an engrave option

    I visited the xbox design lab recently and came across the engrave option. As I am interested in purchasing the xbox elite controller, for the high price tag I would want the option to add this personalised message feature to the elite controller. I've been
    in contact with both Microsoft store and xbox support and told me no such option exists and this is only available for standard controllers, even after letting them know I would be happy to pay an additional fee for this engraving.

    Please make this option possible, even if there is an additional cost involved.
     
    Hitesh15, Feb 19, 2017
    #2
  3. Hitesh15
    Hitesh15 Guest
    Xbox elite controller needs engrave option to add personalised message

    I visited the xbox design lab recently and came across the engrave option. As I am interested in purchasing the xbox elite controller, for the high price tag I would want the option to add this personalised message feature to the elite controller. I've been
    in contact with both Microsoft store and xbox support and told me no such option exists and this is only available for standard controllers, even after letting them know I would be happy to pay an additional fee for this engraving.

    Please make this option possible, even if there is an additional cost involved.
     
    Hitesh15, Feb 19, 2017
    #3
  4. Question about XBOX Design Lab since I’m unable to engrave the phrase or wording that I want

    Tried your suggested engraving on my end....it seems that the reason the system won't let you is because of the word "perverse".
     
    BlacklightHalo, Feb 20, 2017
    #4
  5. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Hey all!

    Just wanted to drop in and let you know that you should be able to engrave Hyperverse now Question about XBOX Design Lab since I’m unable to engrave the phrase or wording that I want :) Let us know if you're still having troubles!
     
    Mister Maka, Nov 3, 2018
    #5
  6. BlacklightHalo Win User

    Question about XBOX Design Lab since I’m unable to engrave the phrase or wording that I want

    Tried your suggested engraving on my end....it seems that the reason the system won't let you is because of the word "perverse".
  7. Mister Maka Win User

    Question about XBOX Design Lab since I’m unable to engrave the phrase or wording that I want

    Hey all!

    Just wanted to drop in and let you know that you should be able to engrave Hyperverse now :) Let us know if you're still having troubles!
  8. Allebas Win User

    Design lab engraving glitch

    Thats Design Lab customer support and they would be better equip in helping you with the engraving issue.
  9. DerVaddi Win User

    Gaming gift ideas for Valentines

    i think a custom Controller from the design lab with your partner's favorite colors and a nice engraving would be great.
  10. ImAice Win User

    Customizing the xbox controller

    Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    Good question. I'm afraid the only option to get a custom controller of your choice is this design lab controller https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com/en-us/xboxdesignlab

    I'm afraid the drawing is not an option but you can choose colors and request to engrave a word.
Thema:

Question about XBOX Design Lab since I’m unable to engrave the phrase or wording that I want

Loading...
  1. Question about XBOX Design Lab since I’m unable to engrave the phrase or wording that I want - Similar Threads - Question Design Lab

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Controller Extended Warranty Question

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Controller Extended Warranty Question: Hello! I am currently in the market of buying an Xbox Elite 2 controller through Design Lab. I've been reading a lot of comments, forums, and even heard through some reviews on YouTube that speak...
  9. xbox design lab order question

    in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox design lab order question: I placed my order on June 23rd. But it's still pending. Payment has been made, but work is not in progress. Can I know if things are going on? 99a3d446-88e2-4547-bb89-ea524ee0cb36
  10. Xbox research and design survey question. Is it a scam?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox research and design survey question. Is it a scam?: I received an email from xbox research and design. The email was @mailer.surveygizmo.com. I took a screenshot of the email to see if anyone knows if it is legit or not. Thanks!! [img] [img]...