Question about XBOX controller

Discus and support Question about XBOX controller in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello.I am inetersting about https://www.xbox.com/el-GR/accessories/controllers/xbox-elite-wireless-controller-series-2-core#techspecs I would ask you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by vasilisnikolo, Dec 22, 2022.

1. Question about XBOX controller

vasilisnikolo, Dec 22, 2022
  2. vasilisnikolo Win User

Thank you for your response.So if i want ask technical questions or to take any information can i do it direct;y via xbox site?Do you know if i purchase a microsoft product like controller,mouse anything should register it and in whcih site?
  3. YP_5 Win User

Question about xbox controllers

I think your batteries should be good, but to be on the safe side I suggest trying to take out the batteries and using the controller.
  4. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Yes, Microsoft does have official support for their products, including the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2. If you need assistance with your controller or have any other questions or issues, you can request support by visiting the Microsoft support website and signing in with your Microsoft account. From there, you can search for solutions to common problems or submit a ticket to request assistance from a support representative.

In addition to the Microsoft support website, you can also find information and support for Xbox products, including controllers, on the Xbox support website. This site has a variety of resources, including troubleshooting guides, frequently asked questions, and contact information for support. You can also use the Xbox support website to get in touch with a support representative or submit a ticket for assistance.
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Question about controller

The Elite controller is basically as it sounds. Its a higher end controller.

Basically it has more buttons that you can program and edit around when setting up the device to make your gaming experiences more streamlined and personal. It allows for more customization for how a controller's input works basically. With it being higher
    end its also kind of pricy. I have one. Its durable and can be worth the money if you play a lot of pro or ranked leagues in more competitive types of games.
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Question about controller

Weight, options / customizations, and obviously price.

More info on the Elite: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/elite-wireless-controller

And the Elite V2: https://www.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/elite-wireless-controller-series-2
Thema:

1. Question about XBOX controller - Similar Threads - Question controller

2. Question on Xbox elite controller 2 being able to get refurbished.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question on Xbox elite controller 2 being able to get refurbished.: So I bought an xbox elite controller 2 not too long ago and I want to get the plastic on the right and left bumpers replaced as well as getting the controller joysticks undusted since I think...
  3. Controller Input after insider update question

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Input after insider update question: I was wondering if Xbox insider updates can mess with certain controller inputs especially for all games that let you change your sensitivity. For example I’ve been playing halo infinite and found...
  4. Question about my Series X controller for PC:

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about my Series X controller for PC:: Had it for less than 6 months. I put new batteries in, re-synced the controller, updated the firmware, did the classic turn on and off but still randomly disconnects, flashes then reconnects...
  5. Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Controller Extended Warranty Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Controller Extended Warranty Question: Hello! I am currently in the market of buying an Xbox Elite 2 controller through Design Lab. I've been reading a lot of comments, forums, and even heard through some reviews on YouTube that speak...
  6. Not a question your “elite” controller are trash FIX THEM!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not a question your “elite” controller are trash FIX THEM!!!!: I’m at wits end with your controllers microsoft. I will put this in mind that I am VERY gentle with your 180 dollar piece of [mod removed] series 2 controller. All 8 of them that I had to replace...
  7. Forza 4 Question about Parental Control

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 4 Question about Parental Control: Yi, I am a major and this message below keeps on coming up when I try to do something that requires online functionalities like finding online designs, store shopping, and much more, I have no...
  8. Microsoft laptop control question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft laptop control question: So i have a question i dont know if it for all computers or what for Microsoft but I have a window 10 and when I plays game that require combining keys like space and click it doesn't let me use...
  9. Control Ultimate edition box art question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Control Ultimate edition box art question: I purchased a physical copy of Control Ultimate Edition to play on my Xbox One X. I haven't opened it yet because im afraid to. On the front casing it says "Xbox Series X", no mention of Xbox One...
  10. Parental control question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parental control question: Hi , I have an xbox one since few years and my kid is using my one account , the one I use to buy games . now I want lo limit his play time but if I create a new children account for him he...