Question about warranty for XboxOne controllers

Discus and support Question about warranty for XboxOne controllers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I just bought a controller from the Xbox Design lab and was wondering what is the warranty policy that comes with it? Thanks!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DucOpossum17715, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Question about warranty for XboxOne controllers

Hello,

I just bought a controller from the Xbox Design lab and was wondering what is the warranty policy that comes with it? Thanks!

:)

DucOpossum17715, Sep 30, 2018
  2. Saggiquarius
    Saggiquarius Guest
    Controllers disconnect frequently.

Both my xboxone controllers cant stay connected for very long (or over anything past 5 feet from console) it is really annoying me. I cant enjoy what i pay for. Im not quite sure the warranty covers faulty controllers.

Saggiquarius, Sep 30, 2018
  3. Mark Sherwood, Sep 30, 2018
  4. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest

Hello Duc,

Thank you for bringing this question to our attention. That is a great question. The controllers are covered by the

console's 1 year warranty
    . If the console is out of warranty, the controllers may still have warranty options. The best way to answer this questions is to discuss it with our
    Xbox Support Team for further details. Be sure to let us know the results!

XBF Leonzo G, Sep 30, 2018
  5. They have the same standard warranty as any controller would have in your region

The Viral Cyrix, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Hello Duc,

Thank you for bringing this question to our attention. That is a great question. The controllers are covered by the

console's 1 year warranty
    . If the console is out of warranty, the controllers may still have warranty options. The best way to answer this questions is to discuss it with our
    Xbox Support Team for further details. Be sure to let us know the results!
  7. The Viral Cyrix Win User

They have the same standard warranty as any controller would have in your region
  8. bowski477 Win User

Question about Controller Warranty

Hi!

The controller wouldn't be region locked so you should be able to contact support and send it for repair.
  9. Kev7420 Win User

Garanzia su controller xboxone [Warranty on xboxone controller]

Maybe this can help https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/warranty-and-service/register-your-product, but make sure everything is up to date
  10. KilRoY1166 Win User

Garanzia su controller xboxone [Warranty on xboxone controller]

Ciao,

Come tutte le cose è in garanzia x 2 anni in Italia dai difetti di fabbricazione. Ma è difficile dimostrare che um difetto di fabbricazione si evidenzi solo dopo alcuni mesi. Vai su

https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/devices

E se non lo avevi gia fatto, registra il controller. Automaticamente ti berra detto se viene considerato in garanzia o no. Una volta stabilito questo clicca sull'immagine del controller registrato e si apre la pagina con i dettagli e le procedure ler mandarlo
    in assistenza, garanzia,seguire stato riparazione e altro.

In caso facci sapere se hai bisogno ancora

[Translation-Hello

Like all things is in warranty x 2 years in Italy from manufacturing defects. But it is difficult to prove that um manufacturing defect is only highlighted after a few months. Go up

https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/devices

And if you haven't already, register the controller. Automatically you will be told whether it is considered warranty or not. Once you have established this click on the image of the registered controller and you open the page with details and procedures
    l send it to service, warranty,follow repair status and more.

In case let us know if you need yet]
Thema:

1. Question about warranty for XboxOne controllers - Similar Threads - Question warranty XboxOne

2. question about Xbox insider program

in XboX Insiders
    question about Xbox insider program: Hello Xbox Insiders team, I have a question.. I recently joined the "xbox insider program" and currently I see 4 options, 2 games to test (public beta) and 2 software to test, and one of them is...
  3. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  4. Question about Xbox Series X after warranty repair costs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Xbox Series X after warranty repair costs: Just A Question Is their any repair options by Microsoft India after warranty period of Xbox Series X. If anyone have gone through the process,please enlighten me Thank You BTW My xbox is...
  5. Question About Game Content Usage Rules

in XBoX on Windows
    Question About Game Content Usage Rules: Hey, I'm wondering about certain rules inside the Game Content Usage Rules when they say "You can't reverse engineer our games to access the assets or otherwise do things that the games don't...
  6. Series S/X Seagate Expansion Card Question

in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X Seagate Expansion Card Question: Hello. I just bought the Seagate 512gb SSD expansion card for my XboxOneSeriesS. Installation process requires no instructions and pretty straight forward, but I'm wondering if I'm missing...
  7. Question: Home screen display ...........

in XboX Insiders
    Question: Home screen display ...........: Given I am already a Game Pass Ultimate subcriber (and have been for 3+ years), how exactly, is this useful to me? Your post editor wouldn't allow me to actually attach them(the "Image & Video",...
  8. Halo Infinity local multiplayer set up questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinity local multiplayer set up questions: I have Game Pass for my Xbox One and my friend has a game pass for Xbox series X we can both play multiplayer on separate TVs as we have separate devices. I know that Halo multiplayer is free even...
  9. Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Controller Extended Warranty Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Controller Extended Warranty Question: Hello! I am currently in the market of buying an Xbox Elite 2 controller through Design Lab. I've been reading a lot of comments, forums, and even heard through some reviews on YouTube that speak...
  10. Warranty question

in XBoX on Windows
    Warranty question: Hi! I bought a Series S with Game Pass Ultimate included in a bundle from my ISP in the middle of May. When I log on to the Xbox site and check the devices page, it says "Limited warranty 2...