question about unenrolling my console

Discus and support question about unenrolling my console in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm planning on trading in my xbox console for a series x. I have that console enrolled in the xbox insider program. If i remove my console from the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Kidcore3, Nov 6, 2020.

  1. /u/Kidcore3
    /u/Kidcore3 Guest

    question about unenrolling my console


    I'm planning on trading in my xbox console for a series x. I have that console enrolled in the xbox insider program. If i remove my console from the insider program will my account still remain in the insider program even though i wouldn't have any consoles enrolled in it? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Kidcore3
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Kidcore3, Nov 6, 2020
    #1
  2. Alex The Jaguar Win User

    Hello, my account on the xbox preview program, I accidentally chose unenroll and wish to undo that action as I don't want to go through the burden of factory resetting my console and have been a preview program member for a year now, please assist me

    I'm currently pending in the unenroll pending, but once the unenroll takes effect I will have to factory reset my console, and when I launch the preview program it simply treats me as though as I am still a member
  3. IIx DEZ xII Win User

    My console was unenrolled for the preview program

    Hey there!

    All i can suggest for this is to speak to Xbox Official Support to see if they is anything they can do to stop it, failing that i would suggest you try to reenroll when it is unenrolled

    Xbox Official Support: http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/contact-us#0:0:2

    Hope this Helps!
  4. BobMcFly247 Win User

    Xbox one beta program

    Of course you can unenroll your console from the program.

    Just take the dashboard preview app and change the registration status of your console and you will be unenrolled from the program once the current wave had gone public.
  5. ACREE26 Win User

    XBOX INSIDER PROGRAM UNENROLL ME!!!!

    You can remove your console from the program by the Xbox One console with the Xbox Insider Hub installed. To stop participating in the program on that console, launch the Xbox Insider Hub app and go to Settings > Manage Devices. From there,
    you can unenroll any console registered to you.

    Note Unenrollment can take up to 72 hours to complete, during which time you may still receive console, game, or app updates. When the unenrollment process is complete, your console may be reset to factory defaults. If resetting your console to factory
    defaults is required, your data will not be erased.

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-program
    This isn't an option for me as I bought the console used and the previous owner enrolled but I do not have access to their profile to unenroll and it doesn't show my console as enrolled under my gamertag. However it is certainly enrolled.
  6. raiannon Win User

    Still getting constant updates???

    Hi X 0l Sk00l X! You can't just delete the preview program, you have to open the app and unenroll your console. Otherwise, they'll keep coming. Did you unenroll?
Thema:

question about unenrolling my console

Loading...
  1. question about unenrolling my console - Similar Threads - question unenrolling console

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....