Question about Ultimate Gamepass

Discus and support Question about Ultimate Gamepass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So as of right now, I have gold to February 2020. I do not have Gamepass. Theres a deal that says Ultimate for €1. When I go to subscribe it says it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by brandiesel1, Jun 14, 2019.

  1. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

    Question about Ultimate Gamepass


    So as of right now, I have gold to February 2020. I do not have Gamepass.

    Theres a deal that says Ultimate for €1.

    When I go to subscribe it says it will charge €1 for first month and €12.99 every month after that. Is it 12.99 after my gold runs out in February or after the first month?

    Also, normal Gamepass is only €9.99. I just don't want to pay for Ultimate after 1 month when I already have gold.

    Thanks.

    :)
     
    brandiesel1, Jun 14, 2019
    #1
  2. StAR KiLleR 379 Win User

    Questions About Gamepass Ultimate

    I will look forward to hearing from you.
    i apologize for the long wait but i got Excellent news the card from Gamestop worked without asking for a second payment i like to thank you for helping me out here and i appreciate it
  3. The_Last_DJ Win User

    Questions About Gamepass Ultimate

    I will look forward to hearing from you.
  4. StAR KiLleR 379 Win User

    Questions About Gamepass Ultimate

    That sounds like a great plan, I would suggest doing that as if its not asking you for secondary payment 3 months ago, looks like prepaid is not asking for secondary payment method.
    okay then thank you i will get back to you tomorrow if it worked or not
  5. StAR KiLleR 379 Win User

    Questions About Gamepass Ultimate

    From looking around, it appears the prepaid from Gamestop may not be requiring a secondary payment method so you should be fine. It may depend on regions to.
    if it'll help i live in Michigan USA and there are Gamestops in my local area but im unsure what else to do because i never once encountered this problem are you suggesting i should try Gamestop for a 3 month gamepass gift card? as im planning on going to gamestop tomorrow anyway and i can try to update you by then
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

    Question about Ultimate Gamepass

    Hi Brandiesel,

    Your welcome glad I was able to help. There is also a sticky with all the information for Ultimate game pass.

    Brad
Thema:

Question about Ultimate Gamepass

Loading...
  1. Question about Ultimate Gamepass - Similar Threads - Question Ultimate Gamepass

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Very weird question, about gamepass ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Very weird question, about gamepass ultimate: My gamepass has recently tried too charge me for gamepass but it’s only been 3 weeks (comes out on the 16th-17th of every month) Anybody who knows Xbox has a idea of what’s happening submitted by...