Question about third-party code used in Xbox
Discus and support Question about third-party code used in Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I am the author of the third party code "Saliency" used in Xbox: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/legal-notices Personally I am an Xbox user and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CordingTexas470, Dec 4, 2017.
Thema:
Question about third-party code used in Xbox
Loading...
-
Question about third-party code used in Xbox - Similar Threads - Question third party
-
Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?
in XboX InsidersGuys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223... -
Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead
in XboX InsidersQuestion about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha... -
XBOX Preview Programme Questions
in XboX InsidersXBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be... -
Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.
in XboX InsidersPhysical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games... -
How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...
in XboX InsidersHow is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was... -
Series S/X disc to digital question
in XboX InsidersSeries S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments] -
Yeah! I'm in! Quick question, though. Can I use a third party controller for android, or...
in XboX InsidersYeah! I'm in! Quick question, though. Can I use a third party controller for android, or...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xXzoomerXx [link] [comments] -
Third Party patch question
in XBoX Games and AppsThird Party patch question: I do not have an XBOX Live account (my son does that is how I am posting this question). I have a third party game that required a patch. Naturally I had to log on under his name to get the... -
Third party peripherals question
in XBoX on ConsolesThird party peripherals question: I just have a quick question about Microsoft's relationship with manufacturers of third party hardware like controllers. I remember being at Gamestop a few years back getting a new 360...