Question about the trial month for the holidays...
Discus and support Question about the trial month for the holidays... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Sooo, I've had Xbox One for a long time now, but never really had GOLD membership because I'm notorious for sticking to single player type games. Then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Blade of Odin, Dec 24, 2017.
Thema:
Question about the trial month for the holidays...
Loading...
-
Question about the trial month for the holidays... - Similar Threads - Question trial month
-
Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?
in XboX InsidersGuys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223... -
Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead
in XboX InsidersQuestion about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha... -
XBOX Preview Programme Questions
in XboX InsidersXBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be... -
Free trial question
in XBoX Games and AppsFree trial question: ok so i have EA access and there's a internent cap in my state... star wars bf2 has recieved mixed reviewes & i'd like to try it out. If i download the trial( same gb as the full game I believe )... -
Gold trial membership expiring..question about Xbox360/XboxOne backwards compatibility and ...
in XBoX Games and AppsGold trial membership expiring..question about Xbox360/XboxOne backwards compatibility and ...: So this is a very specific question about my current situation, and I'm hoping someone can explain to me the best way to approach this: I have been an Xbox360 user for the last few years, and up... -
Battlefield 1 Trial Question
in XBoX on ConsolesBattlefield 1 Trial Question: Ok so I have just recieved my new Xbox One S with Battlefield 1 bundle and have just finished installing the game. I realise that I won't be able to play until release, so for the time being I... -
Gold Membership Trial Question
in XBoX on ConsolesGold Membership Trial Question: Hello, i just i played a little bit on my Xbox 360. When i join on the Xbox Live for the first time i didn't complete to get Xbox Live Gold Membership 1 Month Trial Version on my Xbox 360. However... -
Free xbox live gold trial question
in XBoX on ConsolesFree xbox live gold trial question: I found some of these so I decided to use one of these about 7-8 hrs ago and now since wot finally downloaded I cannot play and I cannot reenter the code due to it being invalid. My question is... -
Question about the free 1 month Xbox Gold trial
in XBoX on ConsolesQuestion about the free 1 month Xbox Gold trial: Ok, so I bought my Xbox back in July and when I created my first account, I didn't see an option for the trial so I just continued with creating my account. I created three more accounts and I...