Question about the "summer bundle"

Discus and support Question about the "summer bundle" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't know if I will receive both PC versions since I have MCPE. I have wanted Minecraft Java for years. If I do get it, will I also get Minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yeetus48, May 21, 2022.

  1. Yeetus48
    Yeetus48 Guest

    Question about the "summer bundle"


    I don't know if I will receive both PC versions since I have MCPE. I have wanted Minecraft Java for years. If I do get it, will I also get Minecraft for Windows 10/11?

    :)
     
    Yeetus48, May 21, 2022
    #1
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

    Question about the "summer bundle"

    Hello Yeetus!

    My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

    MCPE does not enter the promotion.

    Only if you buy the java version of the PC will you get windows 10 too.

    But this promotion is not active yet.

    All respects!
  3. Mister Gwyther Win User

    Question about Summer of Arcade.

    You are correct, they must be purchased through the console to qualify for the deal. Sorry for the confusion.
  4. SMG90x Win User

    Honestly speaking

    @Dufful .. There are quiier a handfull of nice people already answering my questions above you.. But thanks for the input.

    @D4 yea if they come out with a white xbox one bundle in march omg that would be awesome i would deff look into buying that one.

    @dragon haha oh yea i go on both forums myself and yea i would not mind buying titanfall or halo bundle .. Any idea when halo might release? Before summer or after summer?
  5. Dark destiny Win User

    Will Xbox One have a Holiday Bundle this year or no?

    why a topic for holiday and summer, you could have just edited your post if you wanted to know if it'd have a summer bundle.
  6. DBLmeatPalace2 Win User

    Kinectless Bundle NOT !!

    yes of course ms will have a kinect less bundle out by summer 2014
Thema:

Question about the "summer bundle"

Loading...
  1. Question about the "summer bundle" - Similar Threads - Question summer bundle

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  4. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  5. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  6. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  7. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  8. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  9. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....
  10. Summer Spotlight question

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Summer Spotlight question: If I buy the Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning FATE edition, will it still count for the Summer Spotlight? I want to take advantage of the reward punch card for the Summer Spotlight but this is one...