Question about the policies of custom profile pictures.

Discus and support Question about the policies of custom profile pictures. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I wanna ask this for the safety of my account, would I still be suspended from the Xbox Network if I set a custom profile picture that was formerly a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cesar Torres3, Jul 15, 2023.

  1. Question about the policies of custom profile pictures.


    I wanna ask this for the safety of my account, would I still be suspended from the Xbox Network if I set a custom profile picture that was formerly a Rule 34 image but it was photo-shopped to make it more family-friendly?

    :)
     
    Cesar Torres3, Jul 15, 2023
    #1
  2. Cesar Torres3 Win User

    Question about the policies of custom profile pictures.

    So in that case, it's normal to have a pfp that's technically an edited r34 image that looks family-friendly, but it shouldn't include any of that... if that's what you're saying.
  3. Rostom L Win User

    Question about the policies of custom profile pictures.

    Well, in my opinion as long as it's not offensive then it should be fine. But just a disclaimer, we don't have the right judgement here since it will always be the judgement of the Xbox Enforcement team.
  4. Rostom L Win User

    Question about the policies of custom profile pictures.

    Hi Cesar! Thank you for reaching us out here in the community.

    Just remember that if the image is offensive in any way, that would be a violation to Xbox Community Standards.

    Examples of offensive imagery include:
    Content that harms or harasses other people, such as references to hate groups, terrorism, or notorious and controversial figures
    Nudity and sexual content
    References to illegal drugs, controlled substances, or illegal activities
    Depictions of real-world violence or excessive violence and gore

    Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...
  5. 61590633-b111-4c2a-b Win User

    Safety concern

    hey there, quick question are their profile pictures custom, or are they default? Once everyone including myself profile pictures were changed to the default ones that aren't custom. I didn't change mine either did neither did my friends I didn't worry about it as I thought it was just a weird bug. It eventually will fix.
  6. The Cthulhu Win User

    Question about Profile picture.

    While in the avatar editor choose "Gamer Picture" when that loads up hit X to go into
    advanced mode. From there you have control over facial expression, tracking, avatar position etc. Hit Y to use a prop and RB to snap a photo at the right time.
Thema:

Question about the policies of custom profile pictures.

Loading...
  1. Question about the policies of custom profile pictures. - Similar Threads - Question policies custom

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Question about return policy

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about return policy: I want to purchase a new Xbox, headset and remote as I believe I have lost mine during my moving into a new house as no one can find it. I wanted to ask what is the return policy on this if it is...
  10. Question about Microsoft Innactive Account Policy

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Question about Microsoft Innactive Account Policy: Hello so i would like to know if my Microsoft Account will be deleted for innactivity even if i purchased a minecraft account with it . The reason why i am asking you this is because i have a...