Question about the new update for Xbox insider beta

Discus and support Question about the new update for Xbox insider beta in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just moved to the insider beta but I am waiting for the new update does anyone know how long it takes? submitted by /u/FatCatLife [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FatCatLife, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Question about the new update for Xbox insider beta

I just moved to the insider beta but I am waiting for the new update does anyone know how long it takes?

submitted by /u/FatCatLife
    [link] [comments]

/u/FatCatLife, Aug 27, 2020
  2. Tharien Win User

Can't connect to wireless or live

Are you able to test your Xbox with a network cable? We are checking to see if we can connected to any services or if the troubleshooter will provide a new answer.

Another question I have is are you a part of the Xbox insider program, where you are on a test or beta update?
  3. RomkaZzz Win User

how do I join the new xbox avatar beta

Hi! Just install Xbox Insider Hub app and join to the Insider Beta program to get last alpha ring update for console include a new Avatars.
  4. At the Nozzle Win User

Xbox Avatars (Massive Updates)

Hello,

Currently, there are incoming updates to Xbox as a whole along with an update for the new Xbox Avatars App. However, it is still in beta testing with the Xbox insiders.

Best,

Nozzle :)
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

June Gamertag changes

Open this Xbox News
    and see title about Gamertags.

This is news is about Beta Insiders on the console and recently Delta ring, so it's getting closer. Next is Omega before General Availability where expectations are high for a successful integration.

Have patience,

All good things....
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Beta testing

Beta testers for games or Xbox Console updates?

Certain developers use the Xbox Insiders to beta test their games.
Thema:

Question about the new update for Xbox insider beta

1. Question about the new update for Xbox insider beta - Similar Threads - Question update insider

2. A question about the update process

in XboX Insiders
    A question about the update process: So I spent the majority of the day watching my Xbox update (currently using a hotspot and the speed i swear is worse than an old 56k modem). Anyways it finished downloading the update but hit a...
  3. old xbox one controller multi sync after update question

in XboX Insiders
    old xbox one controller multi sync after update question: So I just updated my controller (bluetooth without the share button) to 5.13.3143. I read it support multi devices sync, but is it 2 bluetooth devices, or 1 bluetooth device and 1 xbox? I have 2...
  4. Xbox One Controller Firmware Update Question Regarding Xbox One Chatpad and Xbox Stereo...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One Controller Firmware Update Question Regarding Xbox One Chatpad and Xbox Stereo...: Hello. I have an Xbox One Controller that I use for my computer. The Controller has the latest firmware update for use with the Xbox One Chatpad. If I want to use the Xbox One Stereo Headset...
  5. Elite 2 update question after latest system update

in XboX Insiders
    Elite 2 update question after latest system update: I just updated my series x to the latest omega build. Upon turning my elite 2 back on, an update popped up for that. I can’t find any details on what it could have been for anywhere. Anyone else...
  6. Xbox PC app new update questions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox PC app new update questions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea4-mxDSz6I https://www.theverge.com/2021/11/11/22776024/microsoft-xbox-app-windows-folder-install-uwp-options According to these, the MS Store / Xbox App will...
  7. Question about forcing insider updates?

in XboX Insiders
    Question about forcing insider updates?: Hey. Could someone clarify something for me? I'm fairly new to xbox and the insider program. I am on the Omega ring and insider level 3. I am currently running this version (2104.210423-1615) of...
  8. Xbox Insider - question how to join on PC to update controller firmware

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider - question how to join on PC to update controller firmware: Hey, As I've read here, the new firmware for controller fixes BT support on Steam Link that I would love to test/try. Is it possible to join this program using Windows machine (I do not own...
  9. Question about leave the insider program and update offline

in XboX Insiders
    Question about leave the insider program and update offline: Hi, I just quit the xbox insider program from a computer because I couldn't manage to install an update but after quitting I reset my console but I still get the same update that I couldn't...
  10. A question about insiders updates

in XboX Insiders
    A question about insiders updates: I have a question about joining the insider program, I would love to be part of one of the insider rings but I get the question: Are updates mandatory once you are part of the previews? I mean,...