Question about the new changes to "Free games without xbox live"

Discus and support Question about the new changes to "Free games without xbox live" in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have an Xbox one and i live in sweden, but my free games need xbox live. Is this the way it should be cause i thought Microsoft changed it to need no... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/parsa13, Apr 2, 2021.

  1. /u/parsa13
    /u/parsa13 Guest

    Question about the new changes to "Free games without xbox live"


    I have an Xbox one and i live in sweden, but my free games need xbox live. Is this the way it should be cause i thought Microsoft changed it to need no xbox live. Should i wait for it to roll out in sweden or some?

    submitted by /u/parsa13
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/parsa13, Apr 2, 2021
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    how to delete account

    Than you must download the account in question

    Or if it is the new profile you must join xbox live with a new windows live id and gamertag

    Or use a windows live id change to free up the email then use it on the new account
  3. L300 HIGHLANDER Win User

    Joined Microsoft live. Demoted from Captain to Sergeant

    If your new to Xbox live and you start without gold and play the game you will only retain that rank without gold. Now if say your a caption and you have 1,000,000 cr in the game then move into the online part, your rank will drop and you will lose about
    40-60k cr. Theirs no real reason behind this but if you buy armor in the game you will keep it and that won't change. If you would like to know more feel free to message me on Xbox live.
  4. IOLV Win User

    just got a xbox 360

    You already have Xbox Live (The free version). This was made when you created a Microsoft Account. You can change your Gamertag to anything of your choosing once for free, it is currently 'AskingCape79'. You can purchase an Xbox Live Gold Membership to enable
    online gaming and unlocks Games with Gold and Deals with Gold. Any questions about Xbox Live, your Microsoft Account or Gamertag change, just give us a shout! :)
  5. Miss Ghidorah Win User

    WHICH APPS are available on Xbox 360 without gold

    Hi there SpryBadge51!

    To read more about changes to Xbox Live and what is or isn't available without Gold, please read the

    Xbox Live Gold Changes FAQ article page.

    If you have any additional Xbox support questions, please don't hesitate to ask us! :)
  6. MisterFizzle Win User

    Downloading Dawnguard in Frecnh

    Hey there Balder,

    Your DLC should stay in the language that you downloaded it unless you delete it and redownload in your new region.

    If you have any more questions about region migration, feel free to post or check out our article on

    changing the region of your Xbox LIVE region
    .

    Happy gaming!
Thema:

Question about the new changes to "Free games without xbox live"

Loading...
  1. Question about the new changes to "Free games without xbox live" - Similar Threads - Question changes Free

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. Home Xbox questions regarding changes.

    in XboX Insiders
    Home Xbox questions regarding changes.: Hi all, I have an Xbox series S at my flat (which is currently my home Xbox) and my old Xbox one at my partners place. When I made her an account on my old Xbox it wouldn’t let me play any of the...
  9. My Xbox account and all security questions hacked and changed - how can I get this account...

    in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox account and all security questions hacked and changed - how can I get this account...: Someone hacked my Xbox account My original email and all my personal information and security questions have been changed Therefore every time I try and contact Xbox live, I am unable to get...
  10. Question about changing from console to PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about changing from console to PC: I'm planning to buy a PC, since the price of the Series S here in Brazil increased a lot. If I change from console to PC using the same account, will my Insider level be the same it was on console...