Question about the insider program

Discus and support Question about the insider program in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm in the insider program and I was wondering I'm level 4 now and I'm in ring 4 when will the alpha ring open for me please let me know thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by EmergedJoker, Apr 18, 2017.

1. EmergedJoker
    EmergedJoker Guest

I'm in the insider program and I was wondering I'm level 4 now and I'm in ring 4 when will the alpha ring open for me please let me know thanks

:)

EmergedJoker, Apr 18, 2017
  2. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    Xbox insider beta

Questions for the Xbox insider program can be answered/directed at insider staff over at reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders

bowski477, Apr 18, 2017
  3. InSaN3 B
    InSaN3 B Guest
    I can't access the Preview forums

I've been a preview program/xbox insider member for over 2 years now and am opted in to the latest updates but I can not access the Preview forums to post or ask any questions. When I click on the Insider forum link in the "all about the xbox insider program"
    page it redirects me to the front page of the regular forums. Please help.

InSaN3 B, Apr 18, 2017
  4. gds1972 Win User

halo mcc insider

5. Wishcatcher Win User

Insider

6. bowski477 Win User

Xbox insider beta

Questions for the Xbox insider program can be answered/directed at insider staff over at reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders
  7. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Xbox Insider Program, pls let me in

Hi there!

To read all about the
    Xbox Insider Program
    , please check out the linked article on how to get started and any other information you may need.

For any additional Xbox related questions, please don't hesitate to ask us! :)
  8. XBF Leo G Win User

Kicked out of the Alpha ring?

Hello GravitySandwich,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in gathering more information about the Xbox Insider Program rings. The Xbox Insider Program is supported on

our subreddit
    . This is a great place to get your questions answered or report any issues with the Xbox Insider Program. Also, we suggest reporting any issues through the

Xbox Insider Hub app
    . We hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Question about the insider program - Similar Threads - Question insider program

2. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  3. Please assist question underneath

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please assist question underneath: I have an ASUS 2022 26 inch gaming monitor that allows me to turn variable refresh rate to gaming & Home Screen.. that being said and this might be a silly question but the box above it the “allow...
  4. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  5. Xbox Series X booup question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X booup question: Hey guys! My Xbox Series X has stsrted on something wierd, and i dont rly know if it's normal. So i ask here. When i either booting up or restarting my Xbox Series X, so first will the loading...
  6. A question about the lack of Japanese games for Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    A question about the lack of Japanese games for Xbox: I have heard the whole issue of a few Japanese game developers not releasing their games on Xbox, and that makes me disappointed, most notably, Square-Enix neglected to make a port of Final...
  7. question about Xbox insider program

in XboX Insiders
    question about Xbox insider program: Hello Xbox Insiders team, I have a question.. I recently joined the "xbox insider program" and currently I see 4 options, 2 games to test (public beta) and 2 software to test, and one of them is...
  8. Xbox Dev Mode question about insider hub

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Dev Mode question about insider hub: So, I want to try out dev mode because it can let me try UWP apps, but I don't know how to know if I'm out of xbox insider hub as I heard it can ruin your Xbox and one time it actually did, my...
  9. Controller Input after insider update question

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Input after insider update question: I was wondering if Xbox insider updates can mess with certain controller inputs especially for all games that let you change your sensitivity. For example I’ve been playing halo infinite and found...
  10. Question about joining insiders.

in XboX Insiders
    Question about joining insiders.: I want to join Insider, but it says I'll have to redo the entire setup again. I live in a family household, so there are multiple accounts on it. Does this mean I will have to gather everyones...