Question about the end of the atlantis DLC (((SPOILERS)))

Discus and support Question about the end of the atlantis DLC (((SPOILERS))) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Not that spoilerish but marking it none the less . This has been bothering me. without writing many soilers..... with all that power in the staff... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Kidcore3, May 12, 2020.

  1. /u/Kidcore3
    /u/Kidcore3 Guest

    Question about the end of the atlantis DLC (((SPOILERS)))


    Not that spoilerish but marking it none the less .

    This has been bothering me. without writing many soilers..... with all that power in the staff couldn't Lala bring her friend/ doctor back to life with it? It seems kind've weird of her not doing that.

    submitted by /u/Kidcore3
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Kidcore3, May 12, 2020
    #1
  2. PIRATE DUCK Win User

    Question about the ending (no spoilers)

    I'm about to start a new game and do a "gurilla" style playthrough where you use the bow, knife, and silenced pistol only.
  3. ncgfuelld Win User

    Question about the ending (no spoilers)

    Yes you can, you have three save slots ONE per game, an it does an excellent job auto saving throughout that game, Im on my second playthrough on the second save slot, an I can go back to my previouslly finished game any time by re loading it..
  4. vikingland1 Win User

    Ready for Halo 5?

    Are we allowed to make a post about the games ending? The title could be SPOILERS! Halo 5 ending SPOILERS! or something like that.

    I need to talk about the ending before I become rampent!
  5. Schuey19 Win User

    Ending question, spoilers.

    I killed Shepard once, just to see all of the death cinematics.
  6. voteDC Win User

    Ending question, spoilers.

    I don't think I've got any save where even one of my squad dies. Even when playing as a Renegade it doesn't make sense to go out of your way to get people killed.
Thema:

Question about the end of the atlantis DLC (((SPOILERS)))

Loading...
  1. Question about the end of the atlantis DLC (((SPOILERS))) - Similar Threads - Question end atlantis

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Minecraft End-User License Agreement clause question

    in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft End-User License Agreement clause question: Hello I have a question Ask if the following are in violation of End-User License Agreement 1. Sell personal Minecraft maps 2. Sell personal Minecraft plugins I would like to ask if this...
  8. Minecraft End-User License Agreement clause question

    in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft End-User License Agreement clause question: Hello I have a question Ask if the following are in violation of End-User License Agreement 1. Sell personal Minecraft maps 2. Sell personal Minecraft plugins I would like to ask if this...
  9. Question about suspension end date

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about suspension end date: Had a suspension end on June 15th, but I am still unable to send messages or access certain multiplayer features in games. If there is still an active suspension wouldn't it show up on the...
  10. Question about suspension end date

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about suspension end date: Had a suspension end on June 15th, but I am still unable to send messages or access certain multiplayer features in games. If there is still an active suspension wouldn't it show up on the...