Question about the 5 dollars back with buying XB1 games.

Discus and support Question about the 5 dollars back with buying XB1 games. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; It before tax or after tax. 69c09550-74a6-4d50-9032-eb99b2cb75ae Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Dakrkplayer2, Feb 22, 2014.

  1. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest

    Question about the 5 dollars back with buying XB1 games.


    It before tax or after tax.

    :)
     
    Dakrkplayer2, Feb 22, 2014
    #1
  2. Question about buying the game

    If I purchase Borderlands on xbox.com and I am part of the preview program, will I be able to download and play Borderlands on my Xbox one?
     
    ARottenItalian, Feb 22, 2014
    #2
  3. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    Free Game! - for those of us who bought a console that didn't include a game!

    so we had the XB1 since launch.... we had GWG for 5 months... we got 7 free games... We had EA access for 2 months... what about these new people just buying the console... do they not deserve something better
     
    tohellnbak, Feb 22, 2014
    #3
  4. Question about the 5 dollars back with buying XB1 games.

    At a glance, $5 will be credited to your account after tax, so you will have $5 to spend on anything available. That's how previous promotions have worked.
     
    Im Going Space, Feb 26, 2014
    #4
  5. Im Going Space Win User

    Question about the 5 dollars back with buying XB1 games.

    At a glance, $5 will be credited to your account after tax, so you will have $5 to spend on anything available. That's how previous promotions have worked.
  6. theinaniloquent Win User

    GAMESTOP Cost List

    I recommend NOT selling it to Gamestop. You'll probably get about 20 dollars from all those games. I brought in about 5 games and they gave me 10 dollars like I was supposed to accept that. But people from eBay will buy anything, I suggest selling there
    :)
  7. Cezar24 Win User

    Have Microsoft made a case for Kinect 2.0?

    Holy crap, getting screwed is hard. You guys are being charged $599.99 for the XB1 while the Australian dollar = .91 US dollars. So the Kinect is costing you about $200. Your country will be very happy when an XB1 standard edition hits.
  8. Miguel A.Lòpez Win User

    Xbox live

    I got 60 dollars worth of 4 gift cards of 15 dollars and previous balance of 5 plus total of 65 plus cents to buy xbox live membership.

    The questions why if I have enough credits does not led me renew.
  9. DENGLIS3 Win User

    Where is Xbox Live arcade on Xbox one

    The lack of arcade titles, and game demos is very disappointing. At this point my 360 can do just about everything my XB1 can do sans pass TV through it. The graphical difference isn't showing itself to be that dramatic between Forza 4 and 5 so I'm not feeling
    the 500 dollar difference rt now
Thema:

Question about the 5 dollars back with buying XB1 games.

Loading...
  1. Question about the 5 dollars back with buying XB1 games. - Similar Threads - Question dollars buying

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION? BIT

    in XBoX on Windows
    MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION? BIT: WHAT URL IS CONSISTANT WITH THE GOOGLE-FI xFI VIA METROPCS T-MO LINKS ON MY APPLE UNLOCKED ICLOUD ONEDRIVE 6f2ae09f-8b1d-493c-8e20-c33c49e74036
  10. : CAN ANYONE SOLVE THE TRILLION DOLLAR QUESTION ? Connecting Xbox Live, Multiplay, with...

    in XboX Networking Hardware
    : CAN ANYONE SOLVE THE TRILLION DOLLAR QUESTION ? Connecting Xbox Live, Multiplay, with...: : CAN ANYONE SOLVE THE TRILLION DOLLAR QUESTION ? Connecting Xbox Live, Multiplay, with Apple Airport Extreme, 2019 Edition If you want to speak to someone directly You can request a free...