Question about Surviving Mars Mods on PC game pass

Discus and support Question about Surviving Mars Mods on PC game pass in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am using PC edition of Xbox game pass and trying to use mods on Surviving Mars. Whenever I try to click on the Paradox mod manager in the main menu... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by EdisonFreire2, Jan 8, 2021.

  1. Question about Surviving Mars Mods on PC game pass


    I am using PC edition of Xbox game pass and trying to use mods on
    Surviving Mars. Whenever I try to click on the Paradox mod manager in the main menu it keeps telling me "Mods are disabled because no Xbox live user with privilege to see and upload community creations
    is logged in." I have seen videos on YouTube where other people are using mods on the PC version of Surviving Mars from Xbox game pass. What can I do to fix this and be able to use mods?

    :)
     
    EdisonFreire2, Jan 8, 2021
    #1
  2. CourtDesigns Win User

    Xbox Games Pass filters in Windows 10 Store need to be more robust

    Idk if this is related but i doenloaded game pass for pc and searched “surviving mars” and turned up nothing. I had to look through the games manually.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

    Surviving Mars Green Planet Issues

    Hello Spartan,

    Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. Unfortunately the season pass does not include the green planet. The original game is surviving mars. Green planet is where you can build a second home here you can view what is included in the

    season pass
    .

    Hope this helps.

    Brad
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

    Hi Groove,

    Do you currently play this game on Xbox or PC? The saves and content may transfer over, if they are not two different versions. As I am looking the

    Surviving mars
    is for Xbox one, this does not show it is available for PC so there may be two different versions. So most likely the content will not be able to be used on the PC version from Xbox, and vice versa.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  5. Spartan147 Win User

    Surviving Mars Green Planet Issues

    Unfortunately I tried this earlier, to no effect. I believe their might be a bug concerning the season pass, Surviving Mars has had game brecking bugs before. Thanks for the advice though.
  6. AridLizard Win User

    RTS Games - What's your favourite?

    I quite enjoy Surviving Mars and I need to have another go at Stellaris sometime soon.

    an RTS I used to enjoy on the PC was World in Conflict (very similar to Endwar)

    Age of Empires and Empire Earth have kept me busy for many months in the past (I'm really hyped about the new AoE launching on Game Pass).

    one of my all time favourite RTS games was the Settlers on the Amiga. there was something magical about that game that later instalments in the series didn't quite match.
Thema:

Question about Surviving Mars Mods on PC game pass

Loading...
  1. Question about Surviving Mars Mods on PC game pass - Similar Threads - Question Surviving Mars

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....