Question about steam games and Xbox one X

Discus and support Question about steam games and Xbox one X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m new to the Xbox and have a question. I have a lot of PC based Steam games that I have purchased and a lot of CD based games that i have purchased.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by james.btex, Jan 29, 2020.

  1. james.btex
    james.btex Guest

    Question about steam games and Xbox one X


    I’m new to the Xbox and have a question.

    I have a lot of PC based Steam games that I have purchased and a lot of CD based games that i have purchased.

    If the same game exists for the Xbox do I have to purchase it again or can I down load the Xbox version onto my Xbox one X and use the PC Product Code to unlock the Xbox version?

    I’m guessing that I will need to Purchase it again since it would most likely be a different license, correct?

    :)
     
    james.btex, Jan 29, 2020
    #1
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

    Question about steam games and Xbox one X

    Hello James,

    Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. As this question has been answered, we will be locking this thread. If you ever have another question or would like to start a discussion, don't hesitate to create a new thread.
    We look forward to hearing more from you soon!
  3. james.btex Win User

    Question about steam games and Xbox one X

    WOW, I just now had time to check out that link you sent me!!

    That is so cool, thank you so much!!

    I lost the ability to walk in 2017 and I had a high end gaming laptop in the living room and i was using remote desktop to interface with my tower PC in the other room.

    I was taking it with me to the hospital and unfortunately I fell asleep a few times, BAM laptop fell on the floor. It destroyed the power input, burned a hole in the motherboard. That was the end of that motherboard!

    This new app will help me so much. Thanks again!

    James
  4. Mythic Sandman Win User

    Question about steam games and Xbox one X

  5. james.btex Win User

    Question about steam games and Xbox one X

    Thank you very much appreciated
  6. Nursemorph Win User

    Can't Download Purchased Game

    The only way to play this game on a PC is to purchase it on Steam. Platforms it's available on:

    Nintendo Switch

    Xbox One

    Xbox Series S/X

    Playstation 4/5

    Steam

    https://nickelodeonallstarbrawl.com/
Thema:

Question about steam games and Xbox one X

Loading...
  1. Question about steam games and Xbox one X - Similar Threads - Question steam games

  2. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  3. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  4. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  5. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  6. Question about the steam library integration

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about the steam library integration: I'm mainly an Xbox gamer so almost every single one of my games are owned on console. I bought an rog ally and have been doubling down or trying out some different windows and game pass games. My...
  7. Strange Steam, 360, PC Xbox user question RE achievements on Xbox web app.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Strange Steam, 360, PC Xbox user question RE achievements on Xbox web app.: So here's my issue. TLDR version... My achievements on the Xbox website (don't own a console), show at least 1 of my games with no achievements. I believe it's a bug that MS / Xbox would want...
  8. Question about transfering my Forza Horzon 5 progress to steam

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about transfering my Forza Horzon 5 progress to steam: Hello, I've been playing Forza Horizon 5 through game pass on PC and I'm considering buying it on steam. If I buy it on steam, can I transfer my data by linking my microsoft account?...
  9. Xbox series X&S steam Question

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X&S steam Question: I was waiting to know can the new consoles run steam I've been through YouTube and seen videos on this topic basically what I want to know is this a legit thing you can do or is it good old...
  10. Hopefully not a Question! But, started to see pixelation in the Steam xCloud Project...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hopefully not a Question! But, started to see pixelation in the Steam xCloud Project...: Is this an issue? I played 2 games Cricket2019 and Hellblade! Using a Samsung Tab S6 (Wifi and 4G) it did noting to the pixelation occurring, please advise if I need to tweak something? submitted...