Question about Starfield pre-order

Discus and support Question about Starfield pre-order in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Starfield pre orders are live and I saw there is premium edition upgrade with 5 days early access and so if I pre order premium edition upgrade... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LeonRibic, Jun 12, 2023.

  1. LeonRibic
    LeonRibic Guest

    Question about Starfield pre-order


    Hi, Starfield pre orders are live and I saw there is premium edition upgrade with 5 days early access and so if I pre order premium edition upgrade will I get 5 days early access if I have Game pass and starfield standard edition is on game pass

    :)
     
    LeonRibic, Jun 12, 2023
    #1
  2. OpticRJames Win User

    Question about Starfield pre-order

    Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

    Based on the details on this link, https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/starfiel....

    It should give you 5-day early access if you have the standard version of the game.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Question about Starfield pre-order

    You would have to ask them as they are responsible for delivering the codes.

    I would suggest that you purchase directly from Microsoft if early access is important to you, as that will be guaranteed to arrive on time
  4. Andreas Kontogiannis Win User

    Question about Starfield pre-order

    The problem was the prepaid cary. Problem solved by changing pay.ethod with another vard,not prepaid.
  5. thomas james latham Win User

    Question about Starfield pre-order

    Hi ordered the premium edition from littlewoods they have no sent me the code yet will I receive it on the 1st or should of already had it
  6. xxJG0Dxx Win User

    Question about pre-orders

    Hello ,

    You should see progress on your extra VIP star offer shortly. Again, apologies for the inconvenience.
    Thankyou for all the help. Appreciate it :)
Thema:

Question about Starfield pre-order

Loading...
  1. Question about Starfield pre-order - Similar Threads - Question Starfield pre

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Starfield question

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield question: My wife bought the early edition of Starfield and has been playing since was available. In the Microsoft store it says she still needs to buy it. Is that a glitch?...
  10. Starfield soundtrack question

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield soundtrack question: I purchased the Constellation edition for Xbox. I was sad to see the soundtrack was locked behind some app. Is there a way to get the files onto my laptop or phone so I can listen to it at work...