Question about Spotify 6 months free

Discus and support Question about Spotify 6 months free in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hi i bought game pass and the 6 months free spotify deal 3 days ago, but i can not find where my spotify code is or how to activate it anywhere.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by sparkyzz, Oct 7, 2019.

  1. sparkyzz
    sparkyzz Guest

    Question about Spotify 6 months free


    hi

    i bought game pass and the 6 months free spotify deal 3 days ago, but i can not find where my spotify code is or how to activate it anywhere. please can someone help. i have not been a subscriber of game pass or spotify before so i know i am eligible for
    the deal.

    :)
     
    sparkyzz, Oct 7, 2019
    #1
  2. sparkyzz Win User

    Question about Spotify 6 months free

    ok thank you i will wait a bit longer.
  3. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

    Question about Spotify 6 months free

  4. H3PA80R Win User

    Question about Spotify 6 months free

    I would wait for a week like the others mentioned. If there will be no code mailed to you you should contact the support Team.
  5. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

    Question about Spotify 6 months free

    "Your code for 6 months of Spotify Premium will be sent via email and the console or
    Xbox (Beta) appmessage center, following your purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (this can take a few days). The codes must be redeemed at the
    Spotify website listed in the message or email. Then, it’s time to get gaming and start listening."


    I'd personally wait 7-10 days and then contact https://support.xbox.com if you haven't received your code by then.
  6. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

    Question about Spotify 6 months free

    I would suggest waiting at least 72 hours for it to pop up
Thema:

Question about Spotify 6 months free

Loading...
  1. Question about Spotify 6 months free - Similar Threads - Question Spotify months

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....