Question about SO token download

Discus and support Question about SO token download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the Sunset Overdrive edition Xbox One and set it up without trouble, but when I entered the code to download the game it gave me an error... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Esk1moN1nja, Oct 28, 2014.

  1. Esk1moN1nja
    Esk1moN1nja Guest

    Question about SO token download


    I bought the Sunset Overdrive edition Xbox One and set it up without trouble, but when I entered the code to download the game it gave me an error message. I entered the code again and it said that the code had been used already. The game doesn't appear
    in my Games and Apps section. What should I do?

    :)
     
    Esk1moN1nja, Oct 28, 2014
    #1
  2. Rewards for Ghost

    I have a similar question regarding the Free Fall token. I purchased the game on the 6th and have yet to get the token to download the map.
     
    ShareefYousef, Oct 28, 2014
    #2
  3. Kunamori
    Kunamori Guest
    Halo MCC - ODST Token

    Hello,

    I have a quick question about the ODST Token that players received if they played MCC right after release and before December. I just recently started playing Xbox One games again and realized that I never received a token for the ODST download. Is there
    anyway to get a token for this still? Or is the promotion over?

    Thanks!
     
    Kunamori, Oct 28, 2014
    #3
  4. FullHornet
    FullHornet Guest

    Question about SO token download

    Call Xbox Support. There are all kinds of problems with the digital version of this game right now. Everything from Day One DLC being inaccessible to the game being non playable because of download problems.
     
    FullHornet, Oct 28, 2014
    #4
  5. There are two codes. Scratch off the rest of the silver-y aluminum material. The top code is for the game and the second code is for the in-game content.
     
    Asteroid Funk, Oct 28, 2014
    #5
  6. Drakell
    Drakell Guest
    I have the exact same problem. HUGE problem. Wont' let me download anywhere.
     
    Drakell, Oct 29, 2014
    #6
  7. ZE12OS
    ZE12OS Guest
    i got the download but its taking so long to download im at 71% n i took 18 hours now
     
    ZE12OS, Oct 29, 2014
    #7
  8. Question about SO token download

    18 hours? That's scary! I'm at 38% in about 2 hours. So slow!
     
    Starscream Owns, Nov 1, 2018
    #8
  9. Starscream Owns Win User

    Question about SO token download

    18 hours? That's scary! I'm at 38% in about 2 hours. So slow!
  10. Drakell Win User

    Question about SO token download

    I have the exact same problem. HUGE problem. Wont' let me download anywhere.
  11. FullHornet Win User

    Question about SO token download

    Call Xbox Support. There are all kinds of problems with the digital version of this game right now. Everything from Day One DLC being inaccessible to the game being non playable because of download problems.
  12. ZE12OS Win User

    Question about SO token download

    i got the download but its taking so long to download im at 71% n i took 18 hours now
  13. Asteroid Funk Win User

    Question about SO token download

    There are two codes. Scratch off the rest of the silver-y aluminum material. The top code is for the game and the second code is for the in-game content.
Thema:

Question about SO token download

Loading...
  1. Question about SO token download - Similar Threads - Question token download

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....