Question about Service Order

Discus and support Question about Service Order in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I have sent my Elite 2 Controller to the repair centre in Frankfurt via UPS using the prepaid label. It was due to be delivered yesterday but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AGGY RegulatoR, Dec 22, 2020.

  1. Question about Service Order


    Hello

    I have sent my Elite 2 Controller to the repair centre in Frankfurt via UPS using the prepaid label. It was due to be delivered yesterday but was delayed with UPS claiming that it was because of the Eurotunnel Delays despite my package already being in Frankfurt.

    It is due for delivery by the end of the day today but I am not confident.

    My concern now is because we are coming up to Xmas and I have 30 days for the controller to be scanned before the service order is cancelled, I believe this is going to come very close especially if UPS are not being truthful about it’s actual whereabouts.

    Its not my fault that there has been delays, I shipped my controller 1 day after receiving the prepaid label. Can I get any assurances on this matter? The controller is not cheap and the fact it has stick drift after 2 months is a complete joke.

    Also I would use the online chat option for this but it says Xbox dont have a team to offer this service!

    Thanks

    Dan

    :)
     
    AGGY RegulatoR, Dec 22, 2020
    #1
  2. MeanPotatoChip Win User

    A few questions about a service order.

    Hello there,

    The whole repair process(includes shipping) can take a estimated 2-3 weeks. You can check the status of your order at
    https://myservice.xbox.com Click
    Check the status of a service order
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Service order question

    We wouldn't know for sure here on the forums, but it is typical for them to send a refurbished console as a replacement since it gets a console back to you quicker than fixing yours and sending it back.
  4. justasecsir34 Win User

    dropped controller

    "After Device services receives your submission, they’ll send you a service order number and an order confirmation email that includes shipping or drop-off instructions"

    This is a part I copied from the link you sent and I have a question about this part. Is it possible to get this "service order number and an order confirmation" email via phone number?

    (It sounds really stupid and useless but I still need to know)
  5. xxJG0Dxx Win User

    Question about pre-orders

    Hello ,

    You should see progress on your extra VIP star offer shortly. Again, apologies for the inconvenience.
    Thankyou for all the help. Appreciate it :)
  6. xxJG0Dxx Win User

    Question about pre-orders

    Hello ,

    We are investigating this purchase. Did you make this purchase from your console or from a computer?
    I purchased from my console
Thema:

Question about Service Order

Loading...
  1. Question about Service Order - Similar Threads - Question Service Order

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Repair and services question

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Repair and services question: When you send a product like a controller in for repair with its controller box does Microsoft return back the controller in the box you sent it in with? Just asking because I'm sending out my...