Question about ROBLOX Xbox starter packs.

Discus and support Question about ROBLOX Xbox starter packs. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I found out that I had an Unused Roblox XBOX starter pack code and I would like to give my brother it. We sold our xbox because no one used it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OneFedoraInMyGarden, Mar 1, 2023.

  1. Question about ROBLOX Xbox starter packs.


    Hello, I found out that I had an Unused Roblox XBOX starter pack code and I would like to give my brother it. We sold our xbox because no one used it anymore. And I would like to know, Is it possible to redeem this starter pack without xbox?

    :)
     
    OneFedoraInMyGarden, Mar 1, 2023
    #1
  2. Georges C. Win User

    Question about ROBLOX Xbox starter packs.

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello OneFedoraInMyGarden, you can redeem the code without any problems in your Microsoft/Xbox account through the link below.

    Just make sure this account is placed on Xbox when you own a console and play Roblox.

    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/redeem
  3. xCrowxFromHellx Win User

    NO DLC

    And what about the criminal starter pack?? And thanks for the intel!
  4. jackred65 Win User

    infinity xbox one

    Sorry I posted in Italian ... in the meantime I thank everyone for the help and clarifications in response ..

    I speak of Infinity Disney, I have all the characters and worlds from the Incredibles, to the Pirates, to the Avengers of the xbox 360 platform, but now I own the xbox one and I understand that disks are not supported.

    I ask another question; if I buy Disney Infinity 2.0 Marvel Super Heroes Starter Pack (Xbox One) or Disney Disney Infinity 3.0 Star Wars Starter Pack for XBOX ONE - Infinity 3.0 Star Wars Starter Pack XBOX ONE then can I use the worlds and
    characters of the 360?
  5. ShaunPerry Win User

    Skylanders Swap Force: A few questions.

    I've seen the starter pack knocking about for £30 on all formats just lately.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Minecraft for Windows 10 vs Minecraft for Windows 10 starter collection

    The Starter collection includes the Minecraft base game and the Starter Pack compilation: Greek Mythology Mash-up, Plastic Texture Pack, Skin Pack 1, and Villains Skin Pack.

    Minecraft for Windows 10 only includes the base game.
Thema:

Question about ROBLOX Xbox starter packs.

Loading...
  1. Question about ROBLOX Xbox starter packs. - Similar Threads - Question ROBLOX starter

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. Roblox - Question about linking accounts

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Roblox - Question about linking accounts: My son mainly plays roblox on the xbox and we've have made purchases on that account and he just got a new tablet for Christmas and would like to play roblox on there and wants to use the same...
  9. roblox question

    in XBoX on Windows
    roblox question: LOOK AT the SCREENSHOT pls how do i but game passes when it doesn't allow me to even tho I ahve the Robux with child permissions on roblox i tried to get ahold of ROBLOX SUPPORT WAS NOT HELPFUL...
  10. Roblox Studio Question

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Roblox Studio Question: Hello, am a young developper, i created games in Unity, Unreal Engine, NeoAxis Engine and then now... i will make one in Roblox Studio. But like every questions i ask in this website does Roblox...